The Purple Mattress
Choose a Size
Customize a bundle by adding pillows, a mattress protector, or a set of sheets of your choice.
- Brand Name: Purple
- Collection Name: The Purple Mattress
- SKU: PURP-PURPLE/MV
- Product Name: The Purple Mattress
- Description: The Purple® Mattress: The bed that broke the internet, has gone from great, to even greater – with new premium features to give you a sleep worth daydreaming about. The Purple® Mattress uses the Purple Grid™ to eliminate pressure points and allow airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable. In other words, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while fully supporting your back. Stop compromising between comfort and support and get the best of both worlds with the Purple® Mattress.
- Mattress Height (Approximate): 9.25
- Mattress Type: Purple Grid™
- Temperature Regulation: Yes
- SoftFlex Cover - Custom, super-soft wave knit that delivers tons of stretch to help maximize the flexing properties of the Purple Grid™. The breathable design also promotes airflow so you sleep perfectly cool.
- 2" Purple Grid™
- Balanced No Pressure® Support
- Engineered to flex directly under your pressure points while supporting the rest of your body
- Dual Layered Comfort Foam - Soft and responsive comfort layer atop a firm, supportive layer. Purple is built to last, using high-density foam.
- Mattress: 10 Year Limited
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.
Pick up & Delivery
Please select product options above to see available delivery dates or call 1-855-294-3434 to talk to a customer service representative.
Curbside Pick Up LocationsSorry, we can't provide this information at this time, please call 1-855-294-3434 to talk to a customer service representative.
Our Sleep Experts Recommend
LA-359701/MVBy AmericanaSKU: LA-359701/MV$550.00
LA-359702/MVBy AmericanaSKU: LA-359702/MV$900.00
LA-359703/MVBy AmericanaSKU: LA-359703/MV$1,200.00
LA-359704/MVBy AmericanaSKU: LA-359704/MV$1,700.00
LA-359705/MVBy AmericanaSKU: LA-359705/MV$1,000.00