Elmhurst Firm Mattress
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Stearns And Foster
- Collection Name: S&f Elmhurst Firm
- SKU: SF-25924/MV
- Product Name: Elmhurst Firm Mattress
- Description: Get well-rested sleep every night without discomforts with the Elmhurst Firm Mattress. Its pocketed wrapped coil system provides ergonomic comfort without transferring motion throughout the mattress. High-density coil border reinforces the edges, so that the mattress retains its shape for years. Indulge Memory Foam adds a plush comfort layer that will pamper your entire body from head to toe. Ultra-soft gel foam in the quilt adds an extra layer of coziness. The mattress is wrapped in Tencel mattress to wick away the moisture and keep you fresh and sweat-free.
- Comfort Level: Firm
- Mattress Type: Pocketed Coil
- A stretch-knit covering features Tencel, a sustainably sourced fiber used in athletic wear, designed to wick away moisture and keep you comfortable.
- 0.375" layer of premium Ultra soft gel foam in the quilt, to give you added comfort and luxury.
- A plush layer that features our exclusive Indulge Memory Foam and delivers a comfortable feel, plus premium pressure relief for all-night support.
- A nested coil design provides even more adaptive support for every type of sleeper.
- A high-density coil border provides durable edge support to ensure your mattress holds its shape.
- Ventilated coil system works with external air vents to increase breathability and promote cool, comfortable, deep slumber throughout the night.
- Mattress: 10 Year Non-Prorated
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.