Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress: 4" Purple Grid
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Purple
- Collection Name: Purple Premier 4
- Collection Description: The Purple Hybrid Premier
- SKU: PURP-PREMIER4/MV
- Product Name: Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress: 4" Purple Grid
- Description: What makes the Purple® Hybrid Premier 4 Mattress different from every other mattress? Simple: The Purple Grid™ – It took years and over 30 patents to perfect it. This unique top layer adapts to your body and stays cool for superior comfort, support, and overall better sleep. With the Purple® Hybrid Premier, you get 4” of weightless support. Purple also features a new base layer of individually wrapped responsive-support coils to enhance overall comfort, responsiveness, and durability of the mattress. What does this mean for you? You’ll feel so rested, you’ll wake up ready to make your dreams come true.
- Mattress Height (Approximate): 13.00
- Mattress Type: Purple Grid™
- Temperature Regulation: Yes
- Premium StretchMax Cover - Everything is comfier stretchy. The soft, premium stretch allows you to feel the No Pressure Support of the Purple Grid, while the ultra-breathable side panels allow let the air flow freely so you sleep at the perfect temperature all night.
- 4" Purple Grid™ - Dynamic No Pressure Support The Purple Grid is a flexible gel material that instantly adapts to your body and sleep position for personalized No Pressure support. It cradles your hips and shoulders while firmly supporting your back’s natural shape. In other words, it's soft where you want it and firm where you need it so you feel like you’re floating.
- Responsive Support Coils - Purple’s proprietary 7.5” Responsive Support Coils aid the Purple Grid in dynamic pressure relief and support for the best sleep possible. They also add years of durability to your bed.
- Transition Foam - Thin layers of transition foam are used for added comfort and structure.
- Mattress: 10 Year Limited
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.