Marble-Top End Table in Almond
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Paradox By Magnussen
- Collection Description: The Paradox collection puts a twist on modern lifestyle. Inspired by timeless materials, the Brushed Platinum frame and Roasted Almond finished shelves feature a Pearl White marble top.
- SKU: MHFI-T4852/03
- Product Name: Marble-Top End Table in Almond
- Description: Boost the class of your living room décor by adding this Marble-Top End Table in Almond. Built with a durable stainless steel frame in a brushed platinum finish, it flaunts a stunning marble top that introduces posh modernity to the interior space. This lovely accent furniture is far from just an eye pleaser as it comes with two smooth fixed wooden shelves in a rich roasted almond finish as storage options.
- Depth (front to back): 26.00
- Height (bottom to top): 24.00
- Width (side to side): 22.00
- Weight: 50.00
- Style: Modern
- Finish Color: Silver/Bronze/Gold
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: End Tables
- Shape: Rectangular
- Edge: Square
- Storage Shelves: 2
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
Pick up & Delivery
You Might Also Like