Open-Shelf Cocktail Table in Natural Oak
In Stock Now At:
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Tulsa, OK
- Ontario, CA
See in store
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Tulsa, OK
- Brand Name: A.R.T.
Founded in July of 2003, A.R.T. Furniture’s extensive line includes complete collections of quality bedroom, dining room and occasional furniture, with quality craftsmanship, unique design and functionality built into every piece. They take extra steps throughout the manufacturing process to ensure quality, beauty and durability.
Quality details include a UV finishing process on drawer interiors, ensuring snag-free storage; sophisticated wire management and ventilation solutions in media furniture to aid in ease of set up and to ensure the longest possible life for electronic components; aromatic red cedar lining in bottom drawers of bedroom storage pieces and jewelry trays and silverware liners in key bedroom and dining pieces provide for the safe keeping of valuables; English dovetailing in drawers throughout; Dust proofing and full-extension drawer glides.
Like art itself, A.R.T. Furniture is inspired by personal taste and preferences. There is no greater opportunity for personal expression than in your home, through the styles, fabrics, and finishes you choose for every piece of furniture, in every room. A.R.T. understands that, and designs exclusive collections that are inspired by different cultures, lifestyles, neighborhoods, people, and their stories. A.R.T. merges authentic design, artisan finishes, and creative fabric combinations to deliver timeless style.
- Collection Name: Arch Salvage
- Collection Description: Arch. Salvage is a 36-piece collection containing designs for the Bedroom, Dining, and Living categories. Each item is thoughtfully crafted after months spent meticulously researching architectural details from old European structures. The concept was born to address the trend of old elements being repurposed by artisan craftsman into new buildings and furniture. The assortment exudes authenticity. Moldings and posts were derived by doorframes and mantles. Cornice and capital motifs take inspiration directly from decades old structures. Even the hardware is a nod to vintage touchpoints. The excitement of Architectural Salvage lies not only in its broad range of details, but also in its unique blend of highly functional statement pieces. We feel that it’s the perfect way to address what’s become a major trend in today’s decorating landscape.
- SKU: ARTF-233300/2802
- Product Name: Open-Shelf Cocktail Table in Natural Oak
- Description: Breathing new life into details from the past, the Open-Shelf Cocktail Table in Natural Oak repurposes elements from vintage architecture. This cocktail table is a superb example, in the collection’s light natural oak finish, with a fancy face top accented by a diamond-shaped insert. It sits on four large urn-shaped pedestals that enclose a large open shelf.
- Depth (front to back): 32.00
- Height (bottom to top): 19.00
- Width (side to side): 54.00
- Style: Casual
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Cocktail Tables
- Shape: Rectangular
- Table Top: Wood
- Edge: Square
- Storage Shelves: 1
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
A.R.T. merchandise carries a one (1) year limited warranty from date merchandise was received by the customer. The limited warranty covers product defects and does not include damage due to freight, handling, acts of nature, or abuse.
You Might Also Like