Glass-Top Mid-Century Modern Cocktail Table in Aged Bronze
- Brand Name: A.R.T.
Founded in July of 2003, A.R.T. Furniture’s extensive line includes complete collections of quality bedroom, dining room and occasional furniture, with quality craftsmanship, unique design and functionality built into every piece. They take extra steps throughout the manufacturing process to ensure quality, beauty and durability.
Quality details include a UV finishing process on drawer interiors, ensuring snag-free storage; sophisticated wire management and ventilation solutions in media furniture to aid in ease of set up and to ensure the longest possible life for electronic components; aromatic red cedar lining in bottom drawers of bedroom storage pieces and jewelry trays and silverware liners in key bedroom and dining pieces provide for the safe keeping of valuables; English dovetailing in drawers throughout; Dust proofing and full-extension drawer glides.
Like art itself, A.R.T. Furniture is inspired by personal taste and preferences. There is no greater opportunity for personal expression than in your home, through the styles, fabrics, and finishes you choose for every piece of furniture, in every room. A.R.T. understands that, and designs exclusive collections that are inspired by different cultures, lifestyles, neighborhoods, people, and their stories. A.R.T. merges authentic design, artisan finishes, and creative fabric combinations to deliver timeless style.
- Collection Name: Williamsburg
- Collection Description: What SoHo was to art and design in the 80"s, Williamsburg is to the artists, musicians and designers of the new millennium. A mecca for indie music, art and fashion, Williamsburg is Brooklyn's warehouse-turned-loft neighborhood, fiercely eclectic and brimming with vintage authenticity. Amid the sea of skinny jeans and hipster enclaves, "reclaimed" and "repurposed" best exemplify the tenets of Williamsburg style, where "one of a kind" always trumps the latest "hyped for the masses" flavor-of-the-month. From A. R. T. Furniture’s new Epicenters collection, a celebration of innovative home furnishings, directly inspired by the communities that inspire the world.
- SKU: ARTF-223311/1251
- Product Name: Glass-Top Mid-Century Modern Cocktail Table in Aged Bronze
- Description: A mecca for indie music, art and fashion, Williamsburg is Brooklyn's warehouse-turned-loft neighborhood, fiercely eclectic and brimming with vintage authenticity. The Glass-Top Mid-Century Modern Cocktail Table in Aged Bronze stems from that attitude. This elegant cocktail table has a tempered glass top in a modernistic metal frame covered in an dark aged bronze finish. A creative design, beautifully executed.
- Depth (front to back): 40.00
- Height (bottom to top): 16.00
- Width (side to side): 40.00
- Weight: 40.70
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Finish Color: Silver/Bronze/Gold
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Cocktail Tables
- Shape: Round
- Table Top: Glass
- Edge: Round
- Assembly: Partial
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
A.R.T. merchandise carries a one (1) year limited warranty from date merchandise was received by the customer. The limited warranty covers product defects and does not include damage due to freight, handling, acts of nature, or abuse.