88" Contemporary Glider Reclining Sofa in Ash
See in store
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Oklahoma City, OK ETA: Oct 10, 2020
- Tulsa, OK ETA: Oct 10, 2020
- Mathis Outlet, OK ETA: Nov 26, 2020
- Indio, CA ETA: Oct 10, 2020
- Ontario, CA ETA: Oct 10, 2020
- Irvine, CA ETA: Oct 10, 2020
- Brand Name: Heritage Leather
- Collection Name: Cowboy Gray
- SKU: CH-8532/L3-25667
- Product Name: 88" Contemporary Glider Reclining Sofa in Ash
- Description: Elevate the comfort and fashion quotient of your living room décor with the 88" Contemporary Glider Reclining Sofa in Ash. It features thick back, deep seats and padded pillow arms wrapped by soft fabric upholstery to keep you seated in rich comfort. With a pull on a handle it lets you adjust the reclining motion and relax in a comfortable angle, while the rocker mechanism enables forward and backward movement.
- Depth (front to back): 40.00
- Height (bottom to top): 40.00
- Width (side to side): 88.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Cover: Fabric
- Color: Grey
- Pattern: Solid
- Type: Glider
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Seat: Attached Seat
- Motion Lever: Car Door Handle
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.
You Might Also Like