Transitional 33" Straight Arm Swivel Chair in White
- Brand Name: Rowe Fine Furniture, Inc.
- Collection Name: Laney Special Purchase
- SKU: ROWE-LANEY/016
- Product Name: Transitional 33" Straight Arm Swivel Chair in White
- Description: With box cushions and straight arms, the Transitional 33" Straight Arm Swivel Chair in White spices up your transitional setting with a modern touch. With wide dimensions and bountifully padded upholstery, it is certain to leave you impressed with the level of comfort it provides. Sleek straight arms at the sides provide soft support to your arms and elbows. It is set on a swivel base that offers turning flexibility so you can look at the TV or face each visitor without turning your neck. Constructed from long-lasting materials like hardwood solids, this transitional swivel chair offers decades of durability.
- Depth (front to back): 43.00
- Height (bottom to top): 34.00
- Width (side to side): 33.00
- Arm Height: 25.00
- Seat Depth: 23.00
- Seat Height: 21.00
- Seat Width: 23.00
- Style: Transitional
- Color: White/Cream
- Pattern: Solid
- Type: Swivel
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Back: Loose Back
- Seat: Loose Seat
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.
Pick up & Delivery
Curbside Pick Up LocationsSorry, we can't provide this information at this time, please call 1-855-294-3434 to talk to a customer service representative.
You Might Also Like