Button-Tufted Contemporary 33" Accent Chair in Beige Grey
In Stock Now At:
- Tulsa, OK
- Ontario, CA
See in store
- Tulsa, OK
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Oklahoma City, OK ETA: Nov 8, 2020
- Mathis Outlet, OK ETA: Nov 8, 2020
- Indio, CA ETA: Nov 8, 2020
- Brand Name: Boulevard
- Brand Description: Boulevard has found the secret of building stylish, quality products in a way that makes them an exceptional value, equivalent to looks you may have seen costing three or four times as much. Specializing in living room furniture, including sectionals and motion furniture, their designers use top materials and top craftsmen to stay in the forefront of the upholstered furniture industry.
- SKU: BLVD-A1031/855
- Product Name: Button-Tufted Contemporary 33" Accent Chair in Beige Grey
- Description: Give your living space a contemporary twist with the striking Button-Tufted Contemporary 33" Accent Chair in Beige Grey. Flaunting stunning nail heads in a glistening tone, it has heavily cushioned seat and back for supreme comfort. The smooth fabric upholstery further adds to this armless chair's looks and comfort. Supported on elegant round tapered legs, this accent chair features chic button-tufting that spruce up its contemporary charm.
- Depth (front to back): 37.00
- Height (bottom to top): 45.00
- Width (side to side): 33.00
- Style: Contemporary, Modern
- Color: Grey
- Cover: Fabric
- Pattern: Tufted
- Finish Color: Grey
- Finish Shade: Light
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Back: Windsor Back
- Seat: Loose Seat
- Leg: Round
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Cushion: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
KUKA warrants the original non-consumer purchaser that the products are free from defects and workmanship and materials for three (3) years from the date of shipment to KUKA's original purchaser.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, where products are used exclusively for personal, family, or other household purposes. The warranty is not valid when the furniture are used for commercial, rental, business, or institutional purchases, etc.
For three (3) years for the internal and/or external structural frame.
For two (2) years for cushioning material, mattresses, manual or electric mechanisms, suspension systems, wood trim and finishing and fabrics.
For two (2) years for leather against splitting and/or tearing. After the first year, this warranty covers only parts and materials and not the labor required for repairs.
This warranty excludes any claims for natural markings, wrinkling, variations in grain or coloration and other natural characteristics of genuine leather; cracking/peeling of leather; results of abuse, mistreatment, misuse, negligence or acts of God; damage caused by cuts, animals, burns, etc.; damage caused by cleaning or treatment with any type of chemical or cleaning product; any type of non-residential use (such as commercial, rental, institutional, hospitality, contract, etc.); any damage or discoloration caused by exposure to direct sunlight or bright lights, heat or similar conditions; damage caused contact with ink, paint, corrosive or chemical materials or products or human/animal bodily fluids; damage incurred during transport, handling, assembly or installation; products sold “as is” or previously used as floor samples; and products that have been previously repaired or serviced.
For claims or requests for assistance, please include a copy of the invoice, complete description, and clear photos of the problem, including the SKU at the bottom of the product.
When Kuka has determined the problem results from a manufacturing defect or deficiency, it will repair or replace, at its sole option, only of the portion of the product related to the claim. Please note that softening of cushioning materials and stretching of leather is to be expected as a result of normal use and not to be confused with defects in materials or workmanship.
Kuka reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality and value if identical materials are no longer available. Kuka makes no other warranties except as noted here, either express or implied, unless provided for by applicable local laws.
Effective: Sep 2013