Traditional Two-Way Sliding Door Curio in Medium Oak
- Brand Name: Pulaski
Pulaski has provided outstanding quality and value for more than 50 years. It has evolved into one of the leading home furnishings brands renowned for its fine craftsmanship and traditional styling. It is particularly well knows for the style, quality, and durability of its bedroom and dining room furniture, occasional accents, curios, display cabinets, and youth furniture. In fact, Pulaski is the industry leader in curio cabinets and offers a broad range of home accent pieces.
Pulaski holds the exclusive license for Build a Bear Workshop youth furniture. Proprietary brands include Accentrics, a collection of unique home accents, Keepsakes, display cabinets and Tangerine, a portfolio of fresh, functional and affordable furniture targeted to the millennial generation. We carry Pulaski’s complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- SKU: PUL-21015
- Product Name: Traditional Two-Way Sliding Door Curio in Medium Oak
- Description: This beautiful Traditional Two-Way Sliding Door Curio in Medium Oak has a lighted interior, mirrored back, five grooved glass shelves -- four adjustable and one stationary -- and a key-lockable two-way sliding door, which makes it so much easier to place, arrange, and maintain whatever you decide to put in it, and so much easier to keep what's inside out of the hands of curious children, grandchildren, and nosy guests. The rope-embossed door frame and generous curved molding top and bottom complete the look. This delightful curio will add a graceful touch to any empty space in your home.
- Style: Traditional
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
You Might Also Like