Two-Piece Transitional Youth Vanity Desk & Mirror in Vintage Taupe
- Brand Name: Legacy
Remarkable furniture begins with high grade materials and thoughtful design. Delicate detailing, unique wood grain, breathtaking finishing, and durable construction complete the process. This is Legacy Classic's expertise. Known for their beautiful finishes, skilled craftsmanship, impressive quality, and inspiring designs, the company's mission is creating comfortable, attractive, functional rooms, at great values. The Legacy line now includes bedroom, dining room, casual dining, and exceptional youth furniture collections, all with a focus on timeless design, fine craftsmanship, warm finishes and superb value.
- Collection Name: Emma Youth Bedroom
- SKU: LCF-7870/6100/6101
- Product Name: Two-Piece Transitional Youth Vanity Desk & Mirror in Vintage Taupe
- Description: Style up any youth bedroom with this Two-Piece Transitional Youth Vanity Desk & Mirror in Vintage Taupe. Both the desk and the mirror have frames constructed from wood veneers and solids and finished in a vintage taupe tone to suit modern bedroom interiors flawlessly. The vanity desk has two spacious drawers for storage and stands on slender fluted legs. The arched mirror that comes along features three-way touch lighting for enhanced visibility. The two secondary mirrors on the sides conceal multiple adjustable shelves that add to the storage convenience of this contemporary bedroom furniture.
- Depth (front to back): 20.00
- Height (bottom to top): 65.00
- Width (side to side): 52.00
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Shape: Rectangular
- Edge: Square
- Leg: Round
- Storage Doors: 2
- Storage Shelves: 4
- Storage Drawers: 2
Legacy Classic Furniture warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Legacy Classic to the retailer. After a period of one (1) year, Legacy Classic will replace any defective merchandise at a cost to the retailer, providing the merchandise is still available. Our retailers handle the service and warranty work for our products. Please contact your selling retailer should you have any problems with your products and for complete warranty information.