Transitional Swivel Youth Desk Chair in Graphite
In Stock Now At:
- Ontario, CA
See in store
- Tulsa, OK
- Ontario, CA
- Oklahoma City, OK ETA: Oct 17, 2020
- Tulsa, OK ETA: Oct 17, 2020
- Mathis Outlet, OK ETA: Oct 17, 2020
- Indio, CA ETA: Oct 17, 2020
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- Collection Name: Graphite
- SKU: SL-8942/452
- Product Name: Transitional Swivel Youth Desk Chair in Graphite
- Description: Offer your dear one a highly functional and stunning piece of furniture with this Transitional Swivel Youth Desk Chair in Graphite. It sports a swivel base with wheeled feet, offering swift mobility. Curved one-piece plywood seat comes with a hand hole on top for added convenience.
- Depth (front to back): 25.50
- Height (bottom to top): 34.40
- Width (side to side): 27.50
- Weight: 24.25
- Style: Transitional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Black
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Stationary
- Arm: No Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Seat: Attached Seat
- Leg: Wheels
- Motion Lever: Pull Handle
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
You Might Also Like