Bradley Executive Swivel Tilt Chair
- SKU: HOOK-EC436/087
- Product Name: Bradley Executive Swivel Tilt Chair
- Description: Combining the classic looks and modern convenience, the Bradley Executive Swivel Tilt Chair makes a fine addition to your home office. It boasts a cradling seat clad with rich leather upholstery to pamper you in lavish comfort. Durable wood 5-point base provides reliable stability, while the smooth-rolling wheels offer mobility. Swivel and tilt mechanisms add more flexibility to this traditional executive chair. When speaking of looks, it's hard to ignore the striking button tufted details and eye-catchy nailhead trims along the base.
- Brand Name: Hooker
Hooker Furniture’s mission is to enrich the lives of the people the company touches by providing an exceptional value in innovative home furnishings. They accomplish this by their commitment to achieving superior quality through selection of materials and lumber, product design and engineering. Their pursuit of that mission and their commitment to quality for more than 86 years has made them one of America’s best-respected furniture companies.
The Hooker line now includes home office furniture, entertainment center furniture, TV consoles, youth furniture and young adult furniture, leather sofas, upholstered chairs and accent chairs, dining room furniture, bathroom vanities and bedroom furniture including metal beds, wooden beds, platform beds, and sleigh beds. Their recent acquisition of Bradington Young, also a highly respected manufacturer, has expanded their line and their reach.
When you buy Hooker Furniture products, you can be confident that you're choosing furnishings of enduring quality and exceptional value from a company that displays consistently high integrity in all their relationships.
- Collection Name: Hooker Office Chairs
- Depth (front to back): 31.00
- Height (bottom to top): 41.50
- Width (side to side): 26.50
- Weight: 88.00
- Style: Traditional
- Color: Brown
- Cover: Leather
- Pattern: Solid
- Wood Type: Select Hard Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Frame Material: Wood
- Type: Executive Chair
- Swivel: Included
- Leg: Wheels
- Assembly: Complete
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Cushion Cores: LIFETIME
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchasers, protection against abnormal loss of resiliency for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions. Some softening and flattening of the foam core and fiber/feather wraps should be expected and will not be considered defective.
FRAME PARTS: LIFETIME
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against materials or workmanship for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal condistion.
RECLINGING MECHANISMS AND SPRING: 3 YEARS
Bradington Young warrants to you, the orignial retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship for a period of ther (3) years from the original date of purchase, based on reasonable use.
POWER RECLINE: 3 YEARS
Bradington Young warrants to you, the orgininal retail purchaser, potection against a defective power relcline mechanism for a period of three (3) years from the date of original retail purchase.
BATTER PACK (POWER RECLINER OPTION): 1 YEAR
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original reatail purchaser, poetection against a defective batter y pack associated with the power recliner option for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Battery packs recharge in 8 hours, have approximately 200 full cycles per charge with approimately 300 recharge cycles. These can retro-fit to pass motors and control boxes (cable needed).
FILLING MATERIALS: 1 YEAR
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship of the inside back filler, padding and other filling materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
This warranty does
- The wearing quality, duraility, and color fastness of
FABRICS OR LEATHERS.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Any condition resulting from other thatn ordinary residential wear, or from any use for which the product was not designed.
- Bradington Young is
NOTresponsible for fading or discoloration of leather due to sunlight (direct or indirect) or body oils.
- Bradington Young is
NOTresponsible for pickup and delivery charges for local repairs or inspections under the above warranty.
- Any condition resulting from the use of an aftermarket cleaning/conditioning product.