Two-Door Contemporary Library in Craftsman Oak
Online Only - Free Shipping - Usually Delivers in 1-2 Weeks
- Brand Name: MB Home
Since 1960, Mathis Brothers has searched for the best values for our floors from around the world, in every category, and at every price point. Some time ago we decided to create a special brand that would encompass all those bargains, one you would know will deliver quality furniture at a great price. We call that brand MB Home.
- Collection Name: Brookshire Barn
- Collection Description: Brookshire Barn Library With Doors
- SKU: SDDS-96420409
- Product Name: Two-Door Contemporary Library in Craftsman Oak
- Description: Take a pass on the ordinary. Stand tall. Make a statement of strength and depth with this library from the Two-Door Contemporary Library in Craftsman Oak. Whether you want to put it away or put it on display, this bookcase gets you lower cabinet-style storage and plenty of open shelving above, including three adjustable shelves in all. Traditional rustic country Craftsman Oak finish and details with a contemporary sensibility make this design a favorite to accent any room. Three adjustable shelves. Hidden storage behind doors. Quick and easy assembly with patented slide-on moldings. Craftsman Oak finish.
- Depth (front to back): 12.50
- Height (bottom to top): 71.12
- Width (side to side): 33.75
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish Color: Oak
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Edge: Square
- Leg: Square
- Storage Doors: 2
- Storage Shelves: 3
- Assembly: Assembly Required
5-Year Limited Warranty
1. Sauder Woodworking Co. (Sauder®) provides limited warranty coverage to the original purchaser of this product for a period of five years from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship of Sauder furniture components. As used in this Warranty, “defect” means imperfections in components which substantially impair the utility of the product. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
2. There is no warranty coverage for defects or conditions that result from the failure to follow product assembly instructions, information or warnings, misuse or abuse, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modification of the product, or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended use, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care. There is also no warranty coverage for rented products or any products purchased “used” or “as is”, at a distress or going-out-of business sale, or from a liquidator.
3. As the exclusive remedy under this Warranty, Sauder will (at its sole option) repair or replace any defective furniture component. Sauder may require independent confirmation of the claimed defect and proof of purchase. Replacement parts will be warranted for only the remaining period of the original Warranty. SAUDER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY for ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND and all such damages are EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY, such as loss of use, disassembly, transportation, labor or damage to property on or near the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4. This Warranty applies only to warranted defects that first arise and are reported to Sauder within the warranty coverage period. The Warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately void in the event the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original purchaser.
5. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Under the laws of certain states, there may be no implied warranties from Sauder and all implied warranties, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE are disclaimed where allowed by law. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE APPLICABLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY or the minimum period allowed by law, whichever is shorter. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. For Warranty inquiries or claims, please visit our website www.sauder.com.
You Might Also Like