Two-Piece Floral Printed Framed Wall Art Set
Online Only - Usually Delivers in 1-2 Weeks
- SKU: UTDS-41562
- Product Name: Two-Piece Floral Printed Framed Wall Art Set
- Brand Name: Uttermost
- Brand Description: Bob and Belle Cooper founded The Uttermost Company in 1975, and it is still 100% owned by the Cooper family. The Uttermost mission is simple and timeless: to make great home accessories at reasonable prices. Inspired by award-winning designers, custom finishes, innovative product engineering and advanced packaging reinforcement, Uttermost continues to deliver on this mission. For over 30 years, Uttermost has enjoyed steady growth with over 200 employees working in its Rocky Mount, Virginia factories totaling 600,000 square feet. It also has a factory in China and a state-of-the-art West Coast distribution center for increased capacity and faster shipping to West Coast retailers and customers. Uttermost is proud to support many of the world's most prestigious home-furnishing customers with its products and services. Uttermost believes its success is largely based on its commitment to three key principles: proving superior customer service, maximizing product value through great design and sharp pricing, and treating its employees, sales representatives, and designers as partners in business.
- Collection Name: Shadow Florals
- Depth (front to back): 2.00
- Width (side to side): 26.38
- Height (bottom to top): 32.88
- Mirror Height: 31.50
- Mirror Width: 25.00
- Material: PINEWOOD,GLASS,MDF,VENEER,PAPER
- Finish/Frame Description: Decorative Silver Leaf Frame With White Mat And Silver Leaf Inner Fillet. Prints Are Under Glass.
- Category: Art
- Sub Category: Floral Prints
THE UTTERMOST COMPANY
provides a warranty with respect to its framed mirror or lighting products.
The warranty shall extend only to THE UTTERMOST COMPANY’S immediate customer and to no other persons.
The warranty shall be for a period of one year from the date of manufacture..
This warranty provides that under normal conditions, its mirror, frames, or lighting will be free of defects resulting from improper production.
The warranty shall not be valid or enforceable if a product is:
Damaged in handling or installation
Exposed to abnormal conditions
Damaged by foreign matter being placed on the product
Subjected to requirements outside of normal architectural conditions
THE UTTERMOST COMPANY reserves the right to have any product reported as being defective under this warranty field-inspected by a qualified factory representative and/or returned to the factory.
The purchaser’s sole remedy and THE UTTERMOST COMPANY’S sole responsibility with respect to any product which is defective under this warranty shall be the replacement of such product without charge FOB the customer’s place of business; or at THE UTTERMOST COMPANY’S option, if replacement is impractical, the refund of the purchase price thereof.
In no event shall THE UTTERMOST COMPANY be liable for any labor expended by others on such products or for any other cost incurred in the removal of defective product and in the installation of replacement products or for any other incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty shall apply to replacement units from the date any such replacement units are manufactured.
THE UTTERMOST COMPANY has no control over installation workmanship, on-the-job materials or conditions or application. Therefore, no representation or expressed or implied warranty either to merchantability or fitness, is made as to the performance or result of an installation contained in its products which extends beyond the description as stated above.
This warranty contained herein is in lieu of all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
No other statement or representation concerning any of THE UTTERMOST COMPANY’S products shall be construed as a warranty