Rectangular 62'' to 80'' Dining Table in Vintage Linen
- Brand Name: Legacy
Remarkable furniture begins with high grade materials and thoughtful design. Delicate detailing, unique wood grain, breathtaking finishing, and durable construction complete the process. This is Legacy Classic's expertise. Known for their beautiful finishes, skilled craftsmanship, impressive quality, and inspiring designs, the company's mission is creating comfortable, attractive, functional rooms, at great values. The Legacy line now includes bedroom, dining room, casual dining, and exceptional youth furniture collections, all with a focus on timeless design, fine craftsmanship, warm finishes and superb value.
- Collection Description: With a cozy, updated farmhouse look, Brookhaven is an inviting collection offering bedroom, dining and occasional pieces that will feel at home in multiple settings. The painted, Vintage Linen finish and Rustic Dark Elm finished tops compliment each other and add to the comfortable appeal of this group. Custom hexagon ring pulls and knobs in a dark, Oiled Bronze finish complete the look. Features such as felt-lined and cedar lined drawers, silver trays, built-in outlets and creative storage options add function to this total home collection.
- SKU: LCF-6400/221
- Product Name: Rectangular 62'' to 80'' Dining Table in Vintage Linen
- Description: The Rectangular 62'' to 80'' Dining Table in Vintage Linen makes a sophisticated centerpiece to your dining space. Constructed from wood veneers and solids, this table boasts a spacious top, including an 18'' leaf that allows you to add extra seating while entertaining guests. Tapering turned legs complete this casual dining room furniture.
- Depth (front to back): 62.00
- Height (bottom to top): 30.00
- Width (side to side): 40.00
- Table Depth With Leaves: 80.00
- Style: Casual
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Type: Casual Dining
- Shape: Rectangular
- Edge: Round
- Leg: Round
Legacy Classic Furniture warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Legacy Classic to the retailer. After a period of one (1) year, Legacy Classic will replace any defective merchandise at a cost to the retailer, providing the merchandise is still available. Our retailers handle the service and warranty work for our products. Please contact your selling retailer should you have any problems with your products and for complete warranty information.
Pick up & Delivery
Shop the Collection
You Might Also Like