Contemporary Rectangular 80" to 100" Dining Table in Cerused Gray
In Stock Now At:
- Indio, CA
See in store
- Indio, CA
- Brand Name: Lexington
Lexington Home Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of distinctive home furnishings, and an industry leader in innovative design and lifestyle marketing. Their award-winning product line of wood and upholstered furniture encompasses a wide range of designs and styles, with recognized brands like Lexington, Tommy Bahama, Sligh, and Henry Link Trading Co. Founded in 1903, Lexington Home Brands is one of the most respected companies in the industry, having built a reputation for design leadership and exceptional value, based on our belief that your lifestyle and aspirations for your home are uniquely personal. Their passion lies in creating environments that bring dreams to life, with exceptional styling for every room and lifestyle. We carry Lexington's complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
Lexington Home Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of distinctive home furnishings, and an industry leader in innovative design and lifestyle marketing. Their award-winning product line of wood and upholstered furniture encompasses a wide range of designs and styles, with recognized brands like Lexington, Tommy Bahama, Sligh, and Henry Link Trading Co.
- Collection Name: Santana By Lexington
- Collection Description: Designs in Santana reflect today’s casual contemporary lifestyle. The aesthetic is inviting and approachable, with clean architectural lines and an understated urban vibe. Piece are crafted from oak veneers in a cerused gray finish with warm brown undertones. Soft ivory highlights accent cathedral grain lines in the oak, while custom hardware in a polished graphite finish adds a sparkle to the designs. Correlating upholstered seating is moderate in scale and sleek in styling, with color palettes that emphasize shades of ivory, taupe and gray. Welcome to a fresh take on casual contemporary living, with Santana, from Lexington.
- SKU: LEX-411/877
- Product Name: Contemporary Rectangular 80" to 100" Dining Table in Cerused Gray
- Description: Stunning looks and functionality make an impressive combo in the Contemporary Rectangular 80" to 100" Dining Table in Cerused Gray. Shaped to perfection, this dining table extends to 100" in length with the 20" leaf that helps to accommodate more guests at the same time. Durable square legs offer the much-required support and stability to this dining room furniture. Finished in a charming cerused gray tone, this contemporary dining table transforms the aura of your dining space.
- Depth (front to back): 44.00
- Height (bottom to top): 29.75
- Width (side to side): 80.00
- Table Depth With Leaves: 100.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Grey
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Casual Dining
- Shape: Rectangular
- Edge: Square
- Leg: Square
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.