Upholstered Side Chair
by Winners Only
Gorgeous Espresso finishes enhance the contrasted oak wood grain of these grand tables. Mix and match upholstered and slat back chairs for an eclectic look.
- Brand Name: Winners Only
- Collection Name: Excalibur By Winners Only
- SKU: WIN-DX1454SX
- Product Name: Upholstered Side Chair
- Description: Gorgeous Espresso finishes enhance the contrasted oak wood grain of these grand tables. Mix and match upholstered and slat back chairs for an eclectic look.
- Depth (front to back): 25.00
- Height (bottom to top): 42.50
- Width (side to side): 19.50
- Seat Depth: 17.00
- Seat Height: 20.75
- Seat Width: 16.00
- Style: Traditional
- Color: Beige
- Cover: Fabric
- Description: Nailhead Detail
- Wood Type: Solid Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Formal Dining
- Type: Side Chairs
- Assembly: Customer Assembly Required
- Winners Only, Inc. warrants to the dealer that its furniture products asre free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ONE YEAR from the invoice date to the dealer. Desks have a limited lifetime warranty.
- With the exception of season splits which shall be warranted for a period of one year only.
- Winners Only, Inc.'s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part or product only.
- Defective merchandise should be promptly reported to Winners Only, Inc. or to the local sales representative.
- Defective merchandise may reqire a sales rep inspection.
- Winners Only, Inc. product design is not intended for commercial use.
- Any alteration to furniture will automatically void the warranty coverage.
- Not covered under this warranty:
- Wood furniture will have natural variation in grain and color as well as inherent characteristics such as mineral streaks, pitch pockets, stiping, and insect markings. These are not considered quality defects. Slight variations in appearance may result from normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the dealer's respective showrooms.
- Minor scratches, small air bubbles, surface waviness, or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacturing. These are not considered quality defects.
- Natural variations occur during fabric manufacturing. These are not considered quality defects.
- Normal wear and tear or damages resulting from improper care, misuse, abuse, or negligence.
Pick up & Delivery
Zip Code: 20149