Industrial Tilt Base 48.5" Bar Stool in Weathered Brown
- Brand Name: Hillsdale
No one takes quality more seriously than Hillsdale, since their designers own the company. Their commitment is to become America’s leader in home furnishings by setting the trends for tomorrow. Their collections include traditional, transitional and contemporary designs as well as innovative designs - each piece crafted with a look and quality that's distinctly Hillsdale.
An investment in Hillsdale furniture is an investment in timeless style and quality furnishings. Hillsdale Furniture categories include dining room furniture, counter stools, barstools, entertainment and bedroom furniture including daybeds, canopy beds, platforms, and trundle beds, plus a wide array of accent furniture, end tables, coffee tables, and office furniture.
- Collection Name: Hillsdale Barstool Collection
- SKU: HILLS-5759/830
- Product Name: Industrial Tilt Base 48.5" Bar Stool in Weathered Brown
- Description: Updated with faux leather seat, back and armrests, this Industrial Tilt Base 48.5" Bar Stool in Weathered Brown will be a great addition for your kitchen or dining space. Showcasing metal construction and cross back detailing on the top rail, this bar stool features a tilt and swivel seat for your convenience. A circular footrest around the legs allows you to kick back and relax. The aged bronze finish adds enhanced visual appeal.
- Depth (front to back): 24.00
- Height (bottom to top): 48.50
- Width (side to side): 22.00
- Seat Height: 30.00
- Weight: 30.50
- Style: Industrial
- Color: Brown
- Cover: Faux Leather
- Pattern: Solid
- Finish Color: Silver/Bronze/Gold
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Casual Dining
- Type: Bar Stool
- Leg: Square
- Assembly: Partial
HILLSDALE FURNITURE, LLC
1. Hillsdale Furniture, LLC (“HDF”) product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. HDF will, at its option during this warranty period repair or replace any such defective component without charge, but HDF will not pay for transportation, shipping, and handling costs.
2. This warranty does not cover the fabricof the seat cushions nor any mattress springs, rails, frames, supports, or any other accessories or parts of the HDF product. This warranty does not cover any damage or loss related to (A) improper use, care, assembly or service: (B) transportation, shipping or handling: (C) institutional or commercial use, or (D) negligence, alteration or unauthorized repair. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and the warranty may not be assigned to or transferred to another. This warranty only applies to residential use of the product. This warranty does not cover commercial use of the product.
3. In order to make a claim under this warranty, the original retail purchaser must promptly (A) return the warranty item and the receipt for inspection to the retail seller where the HDF product was originally purchased, or (B) send written notice, the receipt and a copy of the warranty to the HDF Warranty Department. The notice must describe the item and the claimed defect. HDF will send authorization to ship the item prepaid to HDF within 90- days of such authorization. If HDF determines that the claim is valid. HDF will either repair or replace the product.
4. ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PERIOD EXPIRES.
Any replacementitem is covered by this limited warranty until original warranty period expires.
5.This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties whether oral or written. No employee or agent of HDF nor any other person has the authority to modify this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited to the express warranty set forth herein. HDF disclaims liability for all special incidental and consequential damages.
6. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the limitation of #5 may not apply toyou. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have others rights.