Ryker Five-Piece Dining Set
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Ryker
- Collection Description: Distinctive in every way, the Ryker dining collection offers a refreshing take on dining in style. Its unique character combines a stunning mix of materials, including wood, metal and glass. It features a Nocturn Black and Coventry Grey finish that highlights its strong contemporary profiles and is accented with both clear glass and black glass. A signature fractal pattern design element highlights select pieces and gives a distinctively modern edge to the group while metal ferrules in Aged Brass add a finishing touch to the legs. With exceptional beauty and comfort, Ryker is perfectly suited to take a dining room from unremarkable to truly remarkable.
- SKU: MHFI-D5013-SET
- Product Name: Ryker Five-Piece Dining Set
- Description: With a contemporary profile and a touch of timeless flair, the Five-Piece Contemporary Dining Set in Gray elevates your dining room. It features a round table and four upholstered side chairs. The tabletop is finished in gray and features a lazy Susan with a mirror at the center so that food can be conveniently passed around for serving. Supporting the top are four legs that flare outwards. The four chairs feature an upholstered cushion and backrest so you can be seated in comfort as you dine. The back of the chairs is detailed with an elegant framework in a fractal pattern. Nocturnal black coats the legs of the chairs and the table with metal caps in an aged brass finish adding the finishing touch. This set is constructed from durable materials to survive the test of time.
- Depth (front to back): 68.00
- Height (bottom to top): 41.00
- Width (side to side): 68.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Grey
- Cover: Fabric
- Pattern: Solid
- Dining Set: 5-Piece Set
- Shape: Round
- Type: Formal Dining
- Type: Side Chairs
- Leg: Square
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.