29" Transitional Two-Drawer Nightstand in Dovetail Gray
In Stock Now At:
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Indio, CA
See in store
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Tulsa, OK
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Tulsa, OK ETA: Aug 7, 2020
- Mathis Outlet, OK ETA: Aug 7, 2020
- Ontario, CA ETA: Aug 1, 2020
- Irvine, CA ETA: Aug 1, 2020
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Lancaster
- Collection Description: Refined design meets casual and rustic appeal in Lancaster. Pine solids are crafted into handsome beaded panels on the tall headboard and footboard of the Panel bed and are supported by raised turned feet. An updated Dovetail Grey finishes the wood and is accented by Weathered Bronze pulls. Cases have overhung tops and bead frame drawers with a nice shaped base atop the same turned legs. Crisp and updated, Lancaster promises long-lasting design and sturdy construction for any relaxed setting.
- SKU: MHFI-B4352/01
- Product Name: 29" Transitional Two-Drawer Nightstand in Dovetail Gray
- Description: Complement any bedroom setting with the soothing looks of this 29" Transitional Two-Drawer Nightstand in Dovetail Gray. Its frame is constructed from high-quality pine solids for maximum durability. Breezy dovetail gray finish with a weathered touch alongside bronze drawer pulls increase the visual appeal of this bedroom furniture. In terms of storage, this nightstand features two dovetailed drawers to take in your bedside accessories. Side mounted ball bearing guides ensure smooth drawer opening and closing. Stylish and highly functional, this nightstand facilitates easy bedside organization.
- Depth (front to back): 18.00
- Height (bottom to top): 29.00
- Width (side to side): 29.00
- Weight: 50.71
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Type: Solid Wood
- Finish Color: Grey
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 2
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.