27" Transitional Two-Drawer Nightstand in Dark Brown
In Stock Now At:
- Oklahoma City, OK
See in store
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- Collection Name: Chatham Park
- SKU: SL-S094-050
- Product Name: 27" Transitional Two-Drawer Nightstand in Dark Brown
- Description: Compact and stylish, this 27" Transitional Two-Drawer Nightstand in Dark Brown gives an earthy edge to bedside storage. In a sturdy hardwood solids with acacia veneers frame, this nightstand is bathed in a warm dark brown to impart a natural feel-good vibe. Two dovetailed drawers and a wide display surface come in handy for storage and display purposes. The drawers come with full-extension ball bearing guides for smooth opening and closing. Supported by round bun feet, this two-drawer nightstand is a great choice for modern and traditional bedrooms.
- Depth (front to back): 17.00
- Height (bottom to top): 27.00
- Width (side to side): 28.00
- Weight: 62.00
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Leg: Round
- Storage Drawers: 2
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
You Might Also Like