Two-Piece Transitional Molded Dresser and Mirror in Platinum
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- Collection Name: Diva
- SKU: SL-8808/010/030
- Product Name: Two-Piece Transitional Molded Dresser and Mirror in Platinum
- Description: The stunning Two-Piece Transitional Molded Dresser and Mirror in Platinum perfectly blend glamour function and style. Made of hardwood solids and birch wood veneers, Diva has a lustrous platinum finish, textured shagreen panels, and bright jewelry-inspired hardware. The dresser has seven drawers in various sizes with a removable jewelry tray in the top left drawer. All drawers are constructed with French and English dovetail joinery, and detailed with an embossed faux leather (shagreen) front and stunning platinum drop pulls. The mirror-panel border at the base provides an extra touch of bling. The molded and mitered frame of the matching mirror is also covered in embossed faux leather, and its shape mimics the collection’s headboards.
- Depth (front to back): 19.00
- Height (bottom to top): 38.00
- Width (side to side): 68.00
- Mirror Height: 40.00
- Mirror Width: 44.00
- Weight: 165.00
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Type: Select Hard Wood
- Finish Color: Silver/Bronze/Gold
- Finish Shade: Light
- Leg: Round
- Storage Drawers: 7
- Assembly: Partial
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
Pick up & Delivery
You Might Also Like