59" Traditional 12-Drawer Master Chest in Brown
- Brand Name: Pulaski
Pulaski has provided outstanding quality and value for more than 50 years. It has evolved into one of the leading home furnishings brands renowned for its fine craftsmanship and traditional styling. It is particularly well knows for the style, quality, and durability of its bedroom and dining room furniture, occasional accents, curios, display cabinets, and youth furniture. In fact, Pulaski is the industry leader in curio cabinets and offers a broad range of home accent pieces.
Pulaski holds the exclusive license for Build a Bear Workshop youth furniture. Proprietary brands include Accentrics, a collection of unique home accents, Keepsakes, display cabinets and Tangerine, a portfolio of fresh, functional and affordable furniture targeted to the millennial generation. We carry Pulaski's complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Name: Pulaski Bedford Heights
- SKU: PUL-P142127
- Product Name: 59" Traditional 12-Drawer Master Chest in Brown
- Description: An elegant fusion of functionality and aesthetics, the 59" Traditional 12-Drawer Master Chest in Brown beckons with an allure of soothing warmth. Intended to provide storage for years to come, it is made from durable wood and consists of twelve spacious drawers. The drawers are fitted with felt and cedar bottoms to repel mildew and moths and prevent damage to your valuables. The dust proof panels are an additional feature to keep your essentials fresh and clean. This drawer chest also features a wide top for holding decorative items or a mirror which can brighten up your room.
- Depth (front to back): 19.49
- Height (bottom to top): 59.05
- Width (side to side): 64.02
- Style: Traditional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Drawer Chest Type: Chest of Drawers
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 12
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.