48.5" Five-Drawer Traditional Chest in Tobacco
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- Collection Name: Ruff Hewn
- Collection Description: The Rough Hewn bedroom from Samuel Lawrence is inspired by the work of yesterday’s American craftsmen, reflective of life in the heartland. Made with solid hardwood and Okuma wood veneers, it’s covered in a deep brown tobacco finish, hand-wiped to give it luster and character. Color, shape, and accents give this collection a rustic charm that will warm any bedroom.
- SKU: SL-S076-040
- Product Name: 48.5" Five-Drawer Traditional Chest in Tobacco
- Description: This 48.5" Five-Drawer Traditional Chest in Tobacco is inspired by the work of yesterday’s American craftsmen, reflective of life in the heartland. Made with solid hardwood and Okuma wood veneers, it’s covered in a deep brown tobacco finish, hand-wiped to give it luster and character. The chest has five drawers, with iron bar hardware and metal side guides. Color, shape, and accents give this collection a rustic charm that will warm any bedroom.
- Depth (front to back): 17.50
- Height (bottom to top): 48.50
- Width (side to side): 38.00
- Weight: 184.00
- Style: Traditional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Drawer Chest Type: Chest of Drawers
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 5
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.