Casual 20" Bed Bench in Beige
- Brand Name: Legacy
Remarkable furniture begins with high grade materials and thoughtful design. Delicate detailing, unique wood grain, breathtaking finishing, and durable construction complete the process. This is Legacy Classic's expertise. Known for their beautiful finishes, skilled craftsmanship, impressive quality, and inspiring designs, the company's mission is creating comfortable, attractive, functional rooms, at great values. The Legacy line now includes bedroom, dining room, casual dining, and exceptional youth furniture collections, all with a focus on timeless design, fine craftsmanship, warm finishes and superb value.
- Collection Name: Rachael Ray
- Collection Description: This new addition the Rachael Ray Home collections is based on Rachael’s love of and special connection to an area in Italy, known as Monteverdi. This rustic casual collection features Pine solids with Knotty Cypress Veneer in a Sun-Bleached Cypress finish. Beautiful details such as planked tops, Forged Nero finished metal hardware and accents create pieces with a timeworn and hand-made feel. The collection offers multiple options for bedroom, dining and occasional.
- SKU: LCF-7500/4800
- Product Name: Casual 20" Bed Bench in Beige
- Description: Versatile functionality and elegant design come together to create the Casual 20" Bed Bench in Beige. It is designed with a sturdy frame with arc-shaped legs and a lower open shelf for storage. The rectangular top is decorated with a removable seat cushion that doubles up as additional seating space in your bedroom.
- Depth (front to back): 18.00
- Height (bottom to top): 20.00
- Width (side to side): 48.00
- Style: Casual
- Color: Beige
- Cover: Fabric
- Pattern: Solid
- Finish Color: Black
- Leg: Square
Legacy Classic Furniture warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Legacy Classic to the retailer. After a period of one (1) year, Legacy Classic will replace any defective merchandise at a cost to the retailer, providing the merchandise is still available. Our retailers handle the service and warranty work for our products. Please contact your selling retailer should you have any problems with your products and for complete warranty information.