Country Youth Fort Bed with Staircase Chest in Driftwood
- Brand Name: Trendwood
Celebrating a proud heritage for the past 25 years, Trendwood is a premier manufacturer of youth furniture, and one of the most respected businesses in America. Each home furnishing piece showcases Trendwood’s commitment to high quality standards, superior craftsmanship and innovative designs that continues to redefine the traditional furnishings aesthetic crafted for today’s lifestyles.
The company offers youth furniture in all shapes and sizes, from basic twin beds to complete rooms, including loft beds, open loft beds, and “forts,” many of them made exclusively of solid wood. Independent third party testing is done on all bunk beds to ensure their safety, and no lead-based stains, paints, or top coats are used on any Trendwood product. All Trendwood products are designed and manufactured in the company’s headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
- SKU: TWOOD-FORT-DW
- Product Name: Country Youth Fort Bed with Staircase Chest in Driftwood
- Description: This Country Youth Fort Bed with Staircase Chest in Driftwood strikes the balance between adventurous looks and storage convenience. The thrilling fort-inspired design is sure to amuse young ones, while the fence-like accents and planked details amp up this fort bed's appeal. Its high-quality solid pine construction ensures ample strength and longevity. The stairway chest that comes along features functional drawers and shelves to stash your little one's clothing and other essentials. Bathed in attractive driftwood, this youth fort bed makes bedtime so much fun.
- Style: Country
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Loft
- Leg: Flat Base/Frame
- Storage Shelves: 3
- Storage Drawers: 7
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Trendwood extends a product warranty of 1 year from date of purchase for all of our products.
The Ponderosa, Pine and Birch ply youth bedroom furniture we manufacture has several characteristics which are inherent in the product. While Ponderosa Pine provides maximum strength and value to our customers, there are certain characteristics that do appear when building furniture with wood:
- Irregular knots (with knot holes, and cracks)
- Wood grain color variations (red is most common)
- Occasional warps and cracks (season checks on one side of the piece of wood only, not clear through)
- Packing marks and dents from the softness of Pine.
Please keep these characteristics of solid pine furniture as a guide when reviewing warranty issues.
We will replace parts of items (drawers, individual rails, etc...) that have issues at no charge by shipment to your warehouse for your customer to pick up. We will ship these parts along with stock orders only; UPS cannot keep the parts in good condition during transit.
Pick up & Delivery
You Might Also Like