Four-Piece Wood Bedroom Set in Black
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Wentworth
- Collection Description: Home is where you can let your true personality shine and the Wentworth Village bedroom collection makes it easy to express yourself. Bold and alluring, its furnishings feature an Sandblasted Oxford Black finish accented with Bronze hardware. These fashionable pieces boast modern silhouettes and geometric-inspired profiles accentuated by a rich, dark finish. Its metropolitan vibe is brought to life with beveled picture-frame moldings around the case pieces and dramatic concave drawer fronts. In essence, the Wentworth Village bedroom group offers style worth noticing.
- SKU: MHFI-B4995/MVSET
- Product Name: Four-Piece Wood Bedroom Set in Black
- Description: With bold geometric-inspired profiles and eye-catching design elements, Four-Piece Wood Bedroom Set in Black is an excellent choice for your modern bedroom. It features a rich black finish that is accented by bronze hardware for a sophisticated look. Picture-frame moldings and concave fronts on the headboard, footboard and drawer-fronts add to its modern character. This set also features a solid and comfortable panel bed built with slats and bolt-on rails. The bed is paired with a two-drawer nightstand that features felt-lining for safe storage of delicate items and a USB port to charge your phone at your bedside. The dresser offers ample storage with six smooth moving drawers to hide away clothes or clutter and keep your room tidy.
- Queen Depth (front to back): 87.75
- Queen Width (side to side): 63.00
- King Depth (front to back): 87.75
- King Width (side to side): 79.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 91.75
- Cal King Width (side to side): 79.00
- Dresser Depth: 18.00
- Dresser Height: 38.00
- Dresser Width: 66.00
- Mirror Height: 40.00
- Mirror Width: 44.00
- Nightstand Depth: 17.00
- Nightstand Height: 28.25
- Nightstand Width: 28.00
- Style: Modern
- Frame Material: Wood
- Finish Color: Black
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Storage Drawers: 8
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
Pick up & Delivery
Please select product options above to see available delivery dates or call 1-855-294-3434 to talk to a customer service representative.
You Might Also Like