Four-Piece Wood Bed Set in Grey Includes: Bed, Dresser, Mirror and Nightstand
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Calistoga
- Collection Description: Inspired by the Inns and Wineries in the Napa Valley, the Calistoga Bedroom Collection exudes the ambience of region. Its distressed charcoal finish and brushed pewter hardware mix effortlessly with graceful curves and soft details to create a look that is bold yet refreshing. Touch lighting on all night stands, side mounted ball bearing glides, dust proofed, English and French dove tailed drawer construction, and top drawers with felt lined bottoms are standard Magnussen Home features. Relax, unwind, and pretend that your biggest decision of the day is whether to try red or white.
- SKU: MHFI-B2590/MVSET
- Product Name: Four-Piece Wood Bed Set in Grey Includes: Bed, Dresser, Mirror and Nightstand
- Description: If you have a taste for old-world style, then you will love the way Four-Piece Wood Bed Set in Gray graces your bedroom. Built for function just as much as visual appeal, this set includes a panel bed, 9-drawer dresser, 2-drawer nightstand and a landscape mirror. The bed is built with slats and bolt-on rails for sturdiness and longivity. The paneled headboard and footboard easily steals the spotlight with a timeless flair. Accompanying the bed is the nightstand that offers ample space for stashing your bedside items in its two smooth drawers. It is equipped with touch lighting so you can easily search for any stored content in the middle of the night. The dresser with nine drawers offer plenty of space to organize and stash your bedroom essentials to keep your room clutter-free. The dresser is paired with a square landscape mirror that can be mounted on its top to add depth and balance to the room. Constructed from durable pine solids and washed in a gray finish, this bed set will be a part of your traditional home for a long time.
- Bed Height: 64.00
- Queen Depth (front to back): 88.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 66.00
- King Depth (front to back): 88.00
- King Width (side to side): 82.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 92.00
- Cal King Width (side to side): 82.00
- Dresser Depth: 18.00
- Dresser Height: 40.00
- Dresser Width: 68.00
- Mirror Height: 38.00
- Mirror Width: 50.00
- Nightstand Depth: 18.00
- Nightstand Height: 29.00
- Nightstand Width: 29.00
- Style: Traditional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Solid Wood
- Finish Color: Grey
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 11
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
Pick up & Delivery
Please select product options above to see available delivery dates or call 1-855-294-3434 to talk to a customer service representative.
Don't forget the mattress!
by William & Lawrence®$1,899.95Receive up to a $500 Gift Card
by William & Lawrence®$2,099.95Receive up to a $500 Gift Card
by William & Lawrence®$2,299.95Receive up to a $500 Gift Card
You Might Also Like