Four-Piece Transitional King Bedroom Suite in Dovetail Gray
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Lancaster
- Collection Description: Refined design meets casual and rustic appeal in Lancaster. Pine solids are crafted into handsome beaded panels on the tall headboard and footboard of the Panel bed and are supported by raised turned feet. An updated Dovetail Grey finishes the wood and is accented by Weathered Bronze pulls. Cases have overhung tops and bead frame drawers with a nice shaped base atop the same turned legs. Crisp and updated, Lancaster promises long-lasting design and sturdy construction for any relaxed setting.
- SKU: MHFI-B4352/KS
- Product Name: Four-Piece Transitional King Bedroom Suite in Dovetail Gray
- Description: Your bedroom décor will bear a completely different look with the inclusion of this Four-Piece Transitional King Bedroom Suite in Dovetail Gray. It includes a king panel bed, a two-drawer nightstand, and a nine-drawer dresser with landscape mirror. All pieces are constructed from lasting pine solids in a dovetail gray finish for laid-back appeal. The king bed is designed with a high-profile headboard and a low footboard displaying fine panel details for an appealing look. Bedroom dresser that comes along features nine dovetailed drawers for storage convenience. A landscape mirror with beveled glass beautifully complements the nine-drawer dresser. The two-drawer nightstand offers the convenience of having your frequently used bedside essentials within hand's reach.
- Size: King Beds
- Bed Height: 64.00
- Queen Depth (front to back): 88.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 66.00
- King Depth (front to back): 88.00
- King Width (side to side): 82.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 92.00
- Cal King Width (side to side): 82.00
- Dresser Depth: 18.00
- Dresser Height: 40.00
- Dresser Width: 68.00
- Mirror Height: 38.50
- Mirror Width: 50.00
- Nightstand Depth: 18.00
- Nightstand Height: 29.00
- Nightstand Width: 29.00
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Type: Solid Wood
- Finish Color: Grey
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 11
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
Pick up & Delivery
Curbside Pick Up LocationsSorry, we can't provide this information at this time, please call 1-855-294-3434 to talk to a customer service representative.
Don't forget the mattress!
$2,799.95by William & Lawrence®
$2,999.95by William & Lawrence®
$3,199.95by William & Lawrence®
$2,099.95by William & Lawrence®
by William & Lawrence®
by William & Lawrence®
You Might Also Like