Four-Piece Transitional King Bedroom Suite in Cotton White
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Brookfield
- Collection Description: Freshened up with clean architectural elements and the Cotton White finish which features a grey wash over white, Brookfield lures with its updated coastal and cottage feel. Framed inset panels on the case fronts and beds are outlined by traditional squared columns which are capped with shaped tapered tops for clean detailed interest. This smart styling is reflected in the landscape mirror, headboards and footboards. Vintage pewter hardware lends just the right contrast to the crisp finish and forms. Storage abounds in the optional footboard for the panel bed and a full collection of dressers and nightstand options, creating an easy retreat.
- SKU: MHFI-B4056/KS
- Product Name: Four-Piece Transitional King Bedroom Suite in Cotton White
- Description: With its clean-cut looks and storage convenience, this Four-Piece Transitional King Bedroom Suite in Cotton White is an excellent choice for those looking to give a complete makeover to their bedroom. It is a combination of a king panel bed, a six-drawer dresser with mirror and a two-drawer nightstand. All the pieces are bathed in a lovely cotton white tone that makes it versatile enough to suit any bedroom interior. The king bed sports sharp panel details complemented by vintage squared columns and tapered tops. Dresser with six sealed, dovetailed and tinted drawers help in keeping your bedroom organized and supports the square mirror that is included. The two-drawer nightstand is a useful option for those looking to store bedside essentials. All the drawers in the dresser and mirror have side-mounted ball-bearing guides for hassle-free opening and closing and pewter-finished hardware for subtle sheen.
- Size: King Beds
- Bed Height: 60.00
- Queen Depth (front to back): 86.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 67.00
- King Depth (front to back): 86.00
- King Width (side to side): 83.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 90.00
- Cal King Width (side to side): 83.00
- Dresser Depth: 18.00
- Dresser Height: 38.00
- Dresser Width: 64.00
- Mirror Height: 42.00
- Mirror Width: 42.00
- Nightstand Depth: 18.00
- Nightstand Height: 28.00
- Nightstand Width: 24.00
- Style: Transitional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Solid/Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: White
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 8
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
Pick up & Delivery
Don't forget the mattress!
$2,799.95by William & Lawrence®
$2,999.95by William & Lawrence®
$3,199.95by William & Lawrence®
$2,099.95by William & Lawrence®
by William & Lawrence®
by William & Lawrence®
You Might Also Like