Four-Piece Wood Storage Bed Set in Brown
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Paxton Place
- Collection Description: Paxton Place creates the perfect retreat. The Dovetail Gray finish accent by Weathered Bronze hardware displays the beaded, framed panel drawers over straight inspired legs handsomely. Whether in a second home, a casual city abode or in the suburbs, this collection offers plenty of drawers to stow your togs.
- SKU: MHFI-B4805/S/MVSET
- Product Name: Four-Piece Wood Storage Bed Set in Brown
- Description: Create a stylish and functional bedroom with the Four-Piece Wood Storage Bed Set in Brown. It features a storage bed built with bolt-on rails for stability. Its arched headboard and rectangular footboard are detailed with geometrical shapes that add to the beauty of your casual bedroom. It features two spacious drawers that can be gently pulled out to stow pillows, blankets and much more. Standing beside the bed is a three-drawer nightstand that can be used to keep your nighttime essentials within reach. For efficient storage, the dresser provides seven smooth drawers to stash clothes, blankets and more, so that your bedroom can stay free from clutter. The top drawers of the dresser and nightstand are felt-lined to safely hold delicate items like spectacles and jewelry. The centre-top drawer of the dresser features a drop-down front that enables easy access. The square beveled mirror can be mounted on top of the dresser. Constructed from long-lasting wood, this set is coated in warm brown finish with bronze-tone hardware for a visually cohesive look.
- Queen Depth (front to back): 87.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 66.50
- King Depth (front to back): 87.00
- King Width (side to side): 82.50
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 91.00
- Cal King Width (side to side): 82.50
- Dresser Depth: 19.00
- Dresser Height: 38.00
- Dresser Width: 64.00
- Mirror Height: 40.00
- Mirror Width: 42.00
- Nightstand Depth: 17.00
- Nightstand Height: 28.00
- Nightstand Width: 29.00
- Style: Casual
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Solid/Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 14
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
You Might Also Like