Four-Piece Transitional Bedroom Suite in Tobacco
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Simmons
Celebrating a proud heritage for several years, Simon Li is one of the most respected businesses in America. Each home furnishing piece showcases Simon Li’s commitment to high quality standards, superior craftsmanship and innovative designs that continues to redefine the traditional furnishings aesthetic crafted for today’s lifestyles. The company offers an extensive selection of upholstered chairs, loveseats, and sofas, in a variety of styles, all covered in top grain leather.
- Collection Name: Anthem Bedroom By United
- SKU: UF-1035/Y/MVSET
- Product Name: Four-Piece Transitional Bedroom Suite in Tobacco
- Description: Exuding classic charm, this Four-Piece Transitional Bedroom Suite in Tobacco gives a handsome makeover to your master suite. The three-drawer storage bed, an eight-drawer dresser, a two-drawer nightstand and a framed mirror lend a sense of balanced and put-together style. Streamlined construction using select hardwoods in a rich tobacco finish is defined by elegant raised diamond panels and metal bar pulls. The drawer and shelves offer organized storage for bedding items, accessories and also keeps essentials within reach. Two USB ports in the headboard serve as a convenient charging dock for mobile phones and compatible gadgets. The framed, beveled glass mirror brightens the master suite with its dramatic flair. Top drawers lined with felt in the dresser are great for storing fragile accessories.
- Bed Height: 57.50
- Full Depth (front to back): 78.00
- Full Width (side to side): 58.00
- Dresser Depth: 16.50
- Dresser Height: 39.63
- Dresser Width: 58.25
- Mirror Height: 34.75
- Mirror Width: 39.38
- Nightstand Depth: 16.50
- Nightstand Height: 23.63
- Nightstand Width: 23.63
- Style: Transitional
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Storage Doors: 1
- Storage Shelves: 6
- Storage Drawers: 13
- Technology: USB Power
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.