Four-Piece Transitional Bed Suite in Tobacco
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Simmons
- Collection Name: Anthem Bedroom By United
- SKU: UF-1035/S/MVSET
- Product Name: Four-Piece Transitional Bed Suite in Tobacco
- Description: Bring a dash of class to your bedroom décor by adding this Four-Piece Transitional Bed Suite in Tobacco. Crafted from durable select hardwood, this bedroom set includes a storage bed, a dresser, a nightstand and a mirror. Let's discuss about the centerpiece. The storage bed is practically designed with three open shelves that can be concealed by a shared sliding door. Additionally, four spacious drawers at the base provide ample storage area for bedtime essentials. Headboard is equipped with 2 USB ports to charge your devices and keep them within arm's reach. Moving on, the eight drawers in the dresser feature dovetail construction for rigidity. It includes a felt-lined top drawer to store your valuables safely. This dresser can be paired with the matching mirror flaunting scooped frame and beveled glass as a style statement. Finally, the two-drawer nightstand accents the master bed perfectly and is a great choice to set up night lamps and alarm clocks. Every piece of this set comes with raised diamond drawer fronts and sleek rod hardware for a transitional appeal.
- Queen Depth (front to back): 91.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 64.00
- King Depth (front to back): 91.00
- King Width (side to side): 78.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 94.75
- Cal King Width (side to side): 78.50
- Dresser Depth: 16.50
- Dresser Height: 39.63
- Dresser Width: 58.25
- Mirror Height: 34.75
- Mirror Width: 39.38
- Nightstand Depth: 16.50
- Nightstand Height: 23.63
- Nightstand Width: 23.63
- Style: Transitional
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Storage Doors: 1
- Storage Shelves: 6
- Technology: USB Power
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.