Nailhead-Accented Leather Reclining Sofa in Brown
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Bradington Young
It all began over 30 years ago with a simple philosophy: Build high quality products for a fair price, combined with a burning desire to be the very best. Today each piece is designed with timeless styling, engineered with enduring quality, created to provide outstanding comfort.
Operating as a complete upholstery resource with a special dedication to leather, Bradington Young offers an extremely diverse palette of styles and covers, each piece meticulously hand-crafted with the enduring quality that distinguishes Bradington Young as an industry leader. Only the most premium, select leathers from resources around the world are used, with well over 250 leather selections in a breathtaking palette of colors and textures, in supple, natural, highest quality leathers, plus hundreds of fabric cover options.
Each style in their extensive product line of upscale recliners, club chairs, sofas, loveseats, sectionals and reclining furniture begins with a simple sketch. Skilled artisans then carefully construct the frames from only the finest kiln-dried select hardwoods. All sofas, loveseats and chairs feature genuine eight-way hand tied custom coil construction that is unsurpassed in terms of comfort and lasting quality. The mechanisms in reclining pieces are cycle tested to ensure years of trouble-free comfort and easy, fluid operation.
- SKU: BRADY-916/90PR
- Product Name: Nailhead-Accented Leather Reclining Sofa in Brown
- Description: Handsome and luxurious, this Nailhead-Accented Leather Reclining Sofa in Brown is the epitome of stylish comfort, built with quality from the floor up. The frame is made of 7/8" laminated hardwood components, precision machined for an exact fit to provide a lifetime of structural integrity. The premium U.S. made reclining mechanisms give a luxurious ride and years of worry free durability. The pillows are a relaxed spring down blend, and the upholstery is extraordinarily fine 100% top grain leather, in a deep, rich brown color. The recliner on each end only needs 2 ½” of space behind it to recline fully. With polished nickel nailhead trim on the arm facing, it sits on attractive mahogany bun feet. A superb addition to any living area.
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Brown
- Finish Color: Brown
- Type: Recliner
Cushion Cores: LIFETIME
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchasers, protection against abnormal loss of resiliency for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions. Some softening and flattening of the foam core and fiber/feather wraps should be expected and will not be considered defective.
FRAME PARTS: LIFETIME
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against materials or workmanship for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal condistion.
RECLINGING MECHANISMS AND SPRING: 3 YEARS
Bradington Young warrants to you, the orignial retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship for a period of ther (3) years from the original date of purchase, based on reasonable use.
POWER RECLINE: 3 YEARS
Bradington Young warrants to you, the orgininal retail purchaser, potection against a defective power relcline mechanism for a period of three (3) years from the date of original retail purchase.
BATTER PACK (POWER RECLINER OPTION): 1 YEAR
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original reatail purchaser, poetection against a defective batter y pack associated with the power recliner option for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Battery packs recharge in 8 hours, have approximately 200 full cycles per charge with approimately 300 recharge cycles. These can retro-fit to pass motors and control boxes (cable needed).
FILLING MATERIALS: 1 YEAR
Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship of the inside back filler, padding and other filling materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
This warranty does
- The wearing quality, duraility, and color fastness of
FABRICS OR LEATHERS.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Any condition resulting from other thatn ordinary residential wear, or from any use for which the product was not designed.
- Bradington Young is
NOTresponsible for fading or discoloration of leather due to sunlight (direct or indirect) or body oils.
- Bradington Young is
NOTresponsible for pickup and delivery charges for local repairs or inspections under the above warranty.
- Any condition resulting from the use of an aftermarket cleaning/conditioning product.