Lift-Top Cottage Cocktail Table in Rustic Gray
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Norwood Occtab By Magnussen
- Collection Description: Cottage chic gets an updated design with outstanding open quatrefoil designs in Norwood. Ruff hewn pine solids are finished in Rustic Grey for a refreshing appeal. The lift top rectangular cocktail table on casters features a lower storage shelf and affords versatility with charm. Pair the narrow rectangular sofa table that showcases the rare open woodwork design between the back legs and the floating shelf open end table for a complete ensemble of quaintness.
- SKU: MHFI-T4502/51
- Product Name: Lift-Top Cottage Cocktail Table in Rustic Gray
- Description: This Lift-Top Cottage Cocktail Table in Rustic Gray is a feel-good blend of countryside charm with practicality. Sturdy pine solids frame boasts a soothing rustic gray finish that looks quite inviting. The rectangular top is equipped with a lift-top mechanism to elevate the table top to a more convenient height. Lifting the top also reveals compact cabinets that are great for storage. The wide open shelf beneath the top offers the perfect spot to display trophies or memorabilia. Functional casters make mobility a breeze. Gorgeous open quatrefoil elements on the sides enhance the style-quotient of this living room furniture.
- Depth (front to back): 30.00
- Height (bottom to top): 18.00
- Width (side to side): 50.00
- Style: Cottage
- Wood Type: Solid Wood
- Finish Color: Grey
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Cocktail Tables
- Shape: Rectangular
- Table Top: Wood
- Edge: Square
- Storage Shelves: 1
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
You Might Also Like