Contemporary 37" Leather Double Ottoman with Table Top in Cream
- Brand Name: Stressless
Ekornes is the largest furniture manufacturer in the Nordic region and owns such brand names as Ekornes, Stressless and Svane. Our vision is to be one of the world's most attractive ergonomically designed suppliers of furniture for the home, offering products that offer excellent comfort and functionality, and appeal to a broad audience generation after generation. Founded in 1934 as a manufacturer of coil spring sets for mattresses, Ekornes has always looked for a better way to provide comfort and longevity to its customers. In 1966 we launched our first collection of lounge furniture. In 1971 we introduced the first stressless chairs, and today our collections include stressless recliners, stressless sofas, home theater seating, and a wide range of accessories, all designed with the premise that form must follow function. The result is an extraordinary collection of comfortable, ergonomic, functional furniture with timeless design.
- Collection Name: Double Ottoman
- Collection Description: One of Ekornes' extensive accessories, the Stressless Double Ottoman is the perfect accessory to your family room or home theater set up. The Double Ottoman has plenty of leg room for two, plus ample storage space inside for all your living room extras. The optional table top serves as a handy refreshment table that can be placed on the ottoman when needed, or stored inside when not in use. This handsome example is covered in a sand-colored top grain leather, and is castered for easy movement. Ekornes offers a wide variety of ottomans, in many shapes, sizes, functions and covers.
- SKU: EKORN-2076050/09421
- Product Name: Contemporary 37" Leather Double Ottoman with Table Top in Cream
- Description: The Contemporary 37" Leather Double Ottoman with Table Top in Cream is the perfect accessory to your family room or home theater set up. The Double Ottoman has plenty of leg room for two, plus ample storage space inside for all your living room extras. The optional table top serves as a handy refreshment table that can be placed on the ottoman when needed, or stored inside when not in use. This handsome example is covered in a sand-colored top grain leather, and is castered for easy movement.
- Depth (front to back): 24.00
- Height (bottom to top): 17.25
- Width (side to side): 46.75
- Style: Contemporary
- Cover: Leather
- Color: White/Cream
- Pattern: Solid
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Wood Type: Select Hard Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Cushion: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
10 year warranty on internal mechanism
We guarantee the internal mechanism of our recliners for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the product. The 10 year guarantee covers the Plus™-System and the internal metal frame, including the metal springs and gliding system. It does not cover damage to leather, woodwork or any faults or damage caused by the use of the product other than in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, as well as any faults or damage arising from any repairs made by any persons not authorised by the manufacturer.
5 year warranty on base
The 5 year warranty covers the base for the chair and ottoman, including the swivel ring, gas lift, extensions as well as all foam and interior padding in the chair and ottoman. Please note that some deformation and indention in padding is considered normal and is part of a break-in process.
1 year warranty on leather or fabric upholstery
The 1 year warranty covers the leather or fabric upholstery including stitching and zippered assemblies assuming that the product has been cared and maintained using Ekornes approved guidelines for maintaining leather furniture.
This warranty only protects you when you purchase an Ekornes® product from one of its authorized retailers.
This warranty only applies when you have purchased Ekornes® furniture for your own normal indoor use.
This warranty does not cover floor samples or products designated "AS IS" at the time of purchase.
Ekornes warranty covers the cost and shipping of replacement parts. Ekornes is not responsible for any other costs incurred while repairing the product, including but not limited to service/repair charges.
You Might Also Like