Contemporary 24.5" Chair in Newcastle
In Stock Now At:
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
See in store
- Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Lexington
Lexington Home Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of distinctive home furnishings, and an industry leader in innovative design and lifestyle marketing. Their award-winning product line of wood and upholstered furniture encompasses a wide range of designs and styles, with recognized brands like Lexington, Tommy Bahama, Sligh, and Henry Link Trading Co. Founded in 1903, Lexington Home Brands is one of the most respected companies in the industry, having built a reputation for design leadership and exceptional value, based on our belief that your lifestyle and aspirations for your home are uniquely personal. Their passion lies in creating environments that bring dreams to life, with exceptional styling for every room and lifestyle. We carry Lexington's complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
Lexington Home Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of distinctive home furnishings, and an industry leader in innovative design and lifestyle marketing. Their award-winning product line of wood and upholstered furniture encompasses a wide range of designs and styles, with recognized brands like Lexington, Tommy Bahama, Sligh, and Henry Link Trading Co.
- Collection Name: Los Altos By Lexington
- Collection Description: Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community.
- SKU: LEX-1837/11
- Product Name: Contemporary 24.5" Chair in Newcastle
- Description: Induce artsy vibes to your living space with this Contemporary 24.5" Chair in Newcastle. Supported on tapering legs connected by stretchers, this arm chair features a tightly-cushioned seat for maximum comfort. The T-inspired back and beautifully curved arms are accentuated by the warm Newcastle finish. Seat is draped in soft fabric upholstery flaunting an abstract pattern in a contrasting tone. With subtle wood-graining effect adding a woodsy touch, this contemporary chair is a deluxe solution to your living room's style and seating needs.
- Depth (front to back): 28.50
- Height (bottom to top): 35.00
- Width (side to side): 24.50
- Arm Height: 23.50
- Seat Depth: 22.00
- Seat Height: 18.50
- Seat Width: 20.50
- Style: Contemporary
- Cover: Fabric
- Color: Miscellaneous
- Pattern: Other
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Stationary
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Seat: Attached Seat
- Leg: Round
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.