Contemporary 20" Swivel Glider Chair in Brown
Available In Store:
- ✕ Oklahoma City, OK
- ✕ Tulsa, OK
- ✓ Indio, CA
- ✕ Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Sam Moore
Since 1940, Sam Moore’s vision has been to offer extraordinary quality, comfort and style at an affordable price. From fresh, updated classics to trendy transitional styles, each chair, sectional, or settee is crafted with pride by Americans for American homes. Collections include accent chairs, benches and cubes, carved wood chairs, chaises and settees, club chairs, decorative ottomans, dining chairs, office chairs, reclining chairs, sectionals, skirted chairs, sofas, swivel chairs, rockers, gliders, and wing chairs.
With hundreds of styles, fabrics and finishes to choose from, there are endless ways to create your own custom furniture. Sam Moore is also passionate about environmental stewardship. As part of Hooker Furniture, Sam Moore commits to be a good steward of the environment through sustainable business practices that help preserve the earth's beauty and resources.
- SKU: SMC-1353
- Product Name: Contemporary 20" Swivel Glider Chair in Brown
- Description: What a delightful chair! And it glides! And swivels! This smart, elegant Contemporary 20" Swivel Glider Chair in Brown lets you follow the action in comfort and style, and look good doing it. Designwise, it’s a stunner, with its thick, comfortable seat and barrel-shaped sides, curved back and flared arms, covered in a smooth multicolored chenille fabric. An extraordinarily comfortable and functional swivel glider. Perfect for reading, relaxing, reclining, and showing off anywhere in your home.
- Depth (front to back): 33.50
- Height (bottom to top): 19.50
- Width (side to side): 20.00
- Arm Height: 26.50
- Seat Depth: 23.00
- Seat Height: 19.50
- Weight: 71.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Cover: Fabric
- Color: Brown
- Pattern: Solid
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Finish Color: Black
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Swivel
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Seat: Attached Seat
- Frame: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Cushion: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
CUSHION CORES: LIFETIME
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against abnormal loss of resiliency for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions. Some softening and flattening of the foam core and fiber/feather wraps should be expected and will not be considered defective.
FRAME PARTS: LIFETIME
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against materials or workmanship for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions.
RECLINING MECHANISMS AND SPRINGS: 3 YEARS
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective material on workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase, based on reasonable use.
POWER RECLINE: 3 YEARS
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against a defective power recline mechanism for a period of (3) years from the date of original retail purchase.
BATTERY PACK(POWER RECLINER OPTION): 1 YEAR
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against a defective battery pack associated with the power recliner option for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Battery packs recharge in 8 hours, have approximately 200 full cycles per charge with approximately 400 recharge cycles. These can retro-fit to past motors and control boxes (cables needed).
FILLING MATERIALS: 1 YEAR
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship of the inside back filler, padding and other filling materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
This warranty does NOT include:
- The wearing quality, durability, and color fastness of FABRICS OR LEATHERS.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear, or from any use for which the product was not designed.
- Sam Moore Furniture is NOT responsible for fading or discoloration of leather due to sunlight (direct or indirect) or body oils.
- Sam Moore Furniture is NOT responsible for pickup and delivery charges for local repairs or inspections under the above warranty.
- Any condition resulting from the use of an aftermarket cleaning/conditioning product.