Four-Door Transitional Entertainment Center in Canvas
- Brand Name: Universal
Universal has long been recognized as a leader in exceptionally crafted furnishings for the home, including complete bedroom, dining room and occasional products, plus entertainment centers, wall units and home office selections, at a price that puts high-quality products within everyone’s reach.
The company offers an extensive selection of styles from traditional to modern, in formal and relaxed designs, created with a focus on functionality, exceptionally well crafted and appealingly priced. Standard elements include wood-on-wood drawer guides, English and French dovetail drawer construction, sanded and sealed drawer interiors and felt lined top drawers in dining room and bedroom pieces. Polished marble tops, exquisite burl, masterfully detailed inlays and custom-designed drawer pulls and decorative hardware are signature features that distinguish our collections.
- Collection Name: Moderne Muse by Universal
- Collection Description: Universal’s Moderne Muse collection takes simple materials like select hardwoods and hickory veneers and forms them into graceful, simple forms that bring traditional elements into the present day. The collection’s dramatic curves and classic silhouettes highlight sophisticated everyday pieces for your bedroom, dining room, and living room. Charm and character are added by a light gesso Canvas finish and a bold Black Cobalt stain. Details like aged iron metal and linen instill laid-back warmth. Though rooted in the past, Moderne Muse shows an awareness of modern needs, with versatile pieces designed to be used in more than one room in the house, and an abundance of storage and smart features.
- SKU: UNIV-414/964/965
- Product Name: Four-Door Transitional Entertainment Center in Canvas
- Description: The Four-Door Transitional Entertainment Center in Canvas takes simple materials like select hardwoods and hickory veneers and forms them into graceful, simple forms that bring traditional elements into the present day. This handsome entertainment console is in canvas finish, with a medium brown bisque top. There are four wood-framed glass doors, all with linked oval inserts and brushed silver pulls. Inside is spacious storage and adjustable shelving, with heat/cable escapes in the backpiece. It sits on turned and carved tapered peg feet. The hutch, also in the canvas finish with a bisque top, has one adjustable shelf and cable/wire escape.
- Depth (front to back): 22.00
- Height (bottom to top): 82.00
- Width (side to side): 78.00
- Style: Transitional
- Finish Shade: Light
- Assembly: Partial
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms & Conditions of Sale
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE BY UNIVERSAL’S CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS. THE MAILING OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS PRICE LIST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL
Universal products are intended solely for residential use and are not to be used in commercial environments. Non-residential use voids any responsibility of Universal Furniture to repair, replace, substitute for, or issue a refund for the product.
“HOLD FOR CONFIRMATION ORDERS” will not be entered and product will not be reserved.
Normal payment terms are NET 10 DAYS F.O.B. shipping point for direct container shipments, and NET 30 DAYS F.O.B. shipping point for warehouse shipments. We reserve the right to impose a monthly finance charge of 1.5% or maximum legal rate, whichever is less on past due invoice amounts.
Policy on Returns & Allowances
Universal Furniture International, Inc. warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship to the original (qualified dealer) purchaser for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase. For products which Universal Furniture finds to be defective, we will supply repair parts, replace, or provide an allowance for local repair at our option, for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. Discontinued products purchased at discounted prices are purchased “as is”, and warranty claims will not be allowed unless otherwise specified on the acknowledgement. All warranties will expire one year after the date of discontinuation of any product.
It is Universal’s policy to be fair and reasonable when authorizing the disposition of defective merchandise. It should be noted that our products are made from wood and other natural materials, and variation from piece to piece will occur. We strive to maintain a quality standard commensurate with the price of the products. It is the responsibility of the dealer to touch up, deluxe and possibly install replacement parts. We recommend that the merchandise be opened, inspected and deluxed before delivery to the customer.
Dealers should report all problems to their sales representative or to their customer service representative. The sales representative will inspect the merchandise in question and make recommendations to the Claims Department for resolution. In no case can the sales representative authorize final disposition on his or her own authority.
Allowances authorized by the Claims Department are intended to cover local repair charges or to help dispose of defective items. Allowances will not be given prior to the sales representative’s inspection and factory authorization, even if repairs have already been made.
No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization from our Claims Department. This authorization will include a specific carrier, which must be used for the return. Universal will not be responsible for freight charges from an unauthorized carrier. Merchandise must be properly cartoned and packaged for return or credit will not be given.
Universal will not give allowances for merchandise damaged by common carrier or by dealer’s own handling. In the case of concealed damage, the dealer must file a claim with the carrier within ten (10) days of receipt. Dealers should inspect merchandise promptly to avoid refusal of claims by their carrier.
No allowances will be given on merchandise that shows evidence of consumer abuse or use in a commercial application.
Claims for shortages must be made within five (5) days from receipt of shipment regardless of carrier method. Claims will not be honored if bill of lading was signed without exceptions noted.
The dealer must make claims for any invoicing discrepancies within thirty (30) days of receipt of merchandise.
Changes to or cancellations of direct container orders will not be accepted at less than thirty (30) days before the acknowledged ship date of the container.
Changes to or cancellations of warehouse orders will be made at the company’s discretion if the request is made before the order is released to the warehouse for shipment.
We Make it Easy for You
Free Design Service
Need help pulling it all together? Our style advisor can help with any project big or small. Pick the stylist you’d like to work with and start a dialogue here.Make An Appointment
Immediate Warehouse Pickup
Nobody can match the size of Mathis Brothers' in-stock inventory. The items seen in our showroom are available immediately to take home with you today. At Mathis Brothers you can start enjoying your new furniture tonight with no waiting.Learn More
Same Day Delivery
At Mathis Brothers, we know that fast delivery is best for our customers. Who likes to wait? That’s why we keep such a large selection of in-stock inventory and also why we offer same day delivery to better serve you!Learn More
Double the Difference Price Guaranteed
Other stores may offer a price match. But at Mathis Brothers if you find it advertised for less, we'll pay you double the difference. That's how confident we are in our prices and why you can rest easy knowing you got the best deal.Learn More
Shop unbeatable deals now, take it home today with a Mathis Brothers Credit Card. Special financing options with convenient monthly payments.APPLY NOW