Five-Shelf Traditional Narrow Curio in Platinum Silver
In Stock Now At:
See in store
- Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Pulaski
Pulaski has provided outstanding quality and value for more than 50 years. It has evolved into one of the leading home furnishings brands renowned for its fine craftsmanship and traditional styling. It is particularly well knows for the style, quality, and durability of its bedroom and dining room furniture, occasional accents, curios, display cabinets, and youth furniture. In fact, Pulaski is the industry leader in curio cabinets and offers a broad range of home accent pieces.
Pulaski holds the exclusive license for Build a Bear Workshop youth furniture. Proprietary brands include Accentrics, a collection of unique home accents, Keepsakes, display cabinets and Tangerine, a portfolio of fresh, functional and affordable furniture targeted to the millennial generation. We carry Pulaski’s complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Description: An industry leader in accent furniture for many years, Pulaski is known for the fine craftsmanship and style, quality, and durability of its occasional pieces, curios, and display cabinets.
- SKU: PUL-21455
- Product Name: Five-Shelf Traditional Narrow Curio in Platinum Silver
- Description: This Five-Shelf Traditional Narrow Curio in Platinum Silver has a glass front and sides, and a mirrored back. There are five adjustable glass shelves, and an interior halogen can light with a roll-switch. There are two doors in the right side, with magnetic catches to hold them closed.
- Depth (front to back): 11.00
- Height (bottom to top): 77.00
- Width (side to side): 21.00
- Weight: 110.00
- Style: Traditional
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Doors: 1.00
- Shelves: 5
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
You Might Also Like