Contemporary Mirrored Back Curio in Washed Lyon
- Brand Name: Pulaski
Pulaski has provided outstanding quality and value for more than 50 years. It has evolved into one of the leading home furnishings brands renowned for its fine craftsmanship and traditional styling. It is particularly well knows for the style, quality, and durability of its bedroom and dining room furniture, occasional accents, curios, display cabinets, and youth furniture. In fact, Pulaski is the industry leader in curio cabinets and offers a broad range of home accent pieces.
Pulaski holds the exclusive license for Build a Bear Workshop youth furniture. Proprietary brands include Accentrics, a collection of unique home accents, Keepsakes, display cabinets and Tangerine, a portfolio of fresh, functional and affordable furniture targeted to the millennial generation. We carry Pulaski’s complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Description: The industry leader in curio cabinets, Pulaski is known for the fine craftsmanship and style, quality, and durability of its occasional accents, curios, and display cabinets.
- SKU: PUL-21521
- Product Name: Contemporary Mirrored Back Curio in Washed Lyon
- Description: This Contemporary Mirrored Back Curio in Washed Lyon is made of poplar solids and veneers with Louis Philippe style moldings, it’s finished in a very attractive washed Lyon finish, which lets the grain of the underlying wood show through. The back is mirrored, and there are two LED lights with 3-way touch dimmer switches. There are five glass adjustable shelves, and the door slides right or left, giving easy access to the inside. The curio sits on classic bun feet.
- Depth (front to back): 16.00
- Height (bottom to top): 84.00
- Width (side to side): 43.00
- Weight: 220.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Shelves: 5
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.