34" Two-Door Traditional Accent Chest in Medium Brown
In Stock Now At:
- Oklahoma City, OK
See in store
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Pulaski
Pulaski has provided outstanding quality and value for more than 50 years. It has evolved into one of the leading home furnishings s renowned for its fine craftsmanship and traditional styling. It is particularly well knows for the style, quality, and durability of its bedroom and dining room furniture, occasional accents, curios, display cabinets, and youth furniture. In fact, Pulaski is the industry leader in curio cabinets and offers a broad range of home accent pieces.
Pulaski holds the exclusive license for Build a Bear Workshop youth furniture. Proprietary s include Accentrics, a collection of unique home accents, Keepsakes, display cabinets and Tangerine, a portfolio of fresh, functional and affordable furniture targeted to the millennial generation. We carry Pulaski’s complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Name: Accent
- SKU: PUL-D153/043
- Product Name: 34" Two-Door Traditional Accent Chest in Medium Brown
- Description: Enliven your room décor with this 34" Two-Door Traditional Accent Chest in Medium Brown. Made of poplar solids and pecan veneers, this furniture features a weathered and distressed finish for an ageless style. Gold-finished moldings and hardware give a decorated look to this accent piece. An adjustable shelf, behind the two doors, offers a flexible space for keeping the items of different sizes.
- Depth (front to back): 16.00
- Height (bottom to top): 34.00
- Width (side to side): 32.00
- Weight: 132.00
- Style: Traditional
- Wood Type: Solid/Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Leg: Square
- Edge: Square
- Storage Doors: 2
- Storage Shelves: 1
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.