Raised Panel Youth Daybed in White
Bed Frame Size
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Hancock Park
- Collection Description: A stately antique inspired classic that offers clean and fresh finishes in a weathered oak and vintage white, Hancock Park lures with traditional cottage comfort. Crafted of oak veneers and hardwood solids, the finishes are distinguished in distressing and rasping. Raised panel and arch details marry with decorative bracket bases, lambs tongue detailing and ship lap sides on many of the case pieces to create an eclectic collection of pieces that can stand alone or with seamlessly together, offering a fresh twist to a classic style.
- SKU: MHFI-Y3681/DB/MV
- Product Name: Raised Panel Youth Daybed in White
- Description: A harmonious blend of vintage charm and utility, this Raised Panel Youth Daybed in White is exactly what your home deserves. Crafted from solid hardwood and weathered oak veneer with a vintage white finish, this daybed features raised panels and arch details that make it visually appealing. The tapered legs and joints are held with bolt on bed rail connections, offering remarkable stability. This daybed is designed to accommodate a standard twin size mattress up to 8" thickness.
- Height (bottom to top): 48.00
- Style: Casual
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: White
- Finish Shade: Light
- Leg: Square
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
You Might Also Like
MHFI-B3681/36$640.9538" Paneled Traditional Media Chest in Vintage White$640.95Description
This 38" Paneled Traditional Media Chest in Vintage White, in the collection’s signature finish, has a fully framed weather oak top and aged pewter hardware. There are three drawers and two wood-framed glass doors shaped in an arch motif. The two doors open to two adjustable wood shelves with wire/heat escape. All the drawers are made with dovetail joinery and full metal ball bearing side guides. With paneled sides, it sits on classic bracket feet.
MHFI-B1794$757.95 - $963.9556" Contemporary Woven Panel Bed in Black Cherry$757.95 - $963.95Description
A welcome respite from the ordinary, the 56" Contemporary Woven Panel Bed in Black Cherry is nothing short of extraordinary. Offering contemporary styling in a smooth black cherry finish, its clean, sleek designs crafted of cathedral cherry veneer include weaved patterned drawer fronts.The bed comes with a woven panel headboard and a footboard with two storage drawers.
MHFI-719$470.95 - $658.9558" Framed Cottage Panel Bed in Patina White$470.95 - $658.95Description
Asby’s urban cottage style harkens back to a more simple time and is a comfortable mix with other timeless furnishings. Crafted of rimba veneers, hardwood solids and molded composites, the collection is covered in a patina white finish with contrasting fired nickel hardware and reeded glass. Drawer construction features French dovetailing in fronts, English in the backs with wood on wood drawer pulls. This bed has a paneled headboard and low-profile paneled footboard, and sits on carved finial feet.