62" Transitional Computer Desk with Hutch in Antiqued White
Online Only - Free Shipping - Usually Delivers in 1-2 Weeks
- Brand Name: MB Home
Since 1960, Mathis Brothers has searched for the best values for our floors from around the world, in every category, and at every price point. Some time ago we decided to create a special brand that would encompass all those bargains, one you would know will deliver quality furniture at a great price. We call that brand MB Home.
- Collection Name: Computer Desk With Hutch
- Collection Description: Hampshire Computer Desk With Hutch
- SKU: SDDS-96158034
- Product Name: 62" Transitional Computer Desk with Hutch in Antiqued White
- Description: Working from home never looked better. This 62" Transitional Computer Desk with Hutch in Antiqued White adds simplicity and functionality to any home. It features a slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf, storage and adjustable shelf behind louver detailed door, and three easy gliding drawers. The lower drawer includes full extension slides to hold letter, legal, or European size hanging files. Need more? The hutch includes cubbyhole and vertical storage compartments for all your office essentials. This Antiqued White desk will become your cottage style work center. Slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops. Three drawers feature patented T-lock assembly system. Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter, legal or European size hanging files.Dedicated CPU storage behind louver detailed door. Hutch has cubbyhole storage and vertical storage compartments. Detailing includes bead board back panel. Quick and easy assembly with patented slide-on moldings. This computer desk with hutch comes in Antiqued White finish.
- Depth (front to back): 23.50
- Height (bottom to top): 57.36
- Width (side to side): 62.20
- Style: Transitional
- Finish Color: White
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Desk and Hutch
- Shape: Rectangular
- Edge: Square
- Leg: Square
- Storage Doors: 1
- Storage Shelves: 1
- Storage Drawers: 3
- Keyboard Tray: Yes
- Assembly: Assembly Required
5-Year Limited Warranty
1. Sauder Woodworking Co. (Sauder®) provides limited warranty coverage to the original purchaser of this product for a period of five years from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship of Sauder furniture components. As used in this Warranty, “defect” means imperfections in components which substantially impair the utility of the product. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
2. There is no warranty coverage for defects or conditions that result from the failure to follow product assembly instructions, information or warnings, misuse or abuse, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modification of the product, or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended use, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care. There is also no warranty coverage for rented products or any products purchased “used” or “as is”, at a distress or going-out-of business sale, or from a liquidator.
3. As the exclusive remedy under this Warranty, Sauder will (at its sole option) repair or replace any defective furniture component. Sauder may require independent confirmation of the claimed defect and proof of purchase. Replacement parts will be warranted for only the remaining period of the original Warranty. SAUDER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY for ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND and all such damages are EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY, such as loss of use, disassembly, transportation, labor or damage to property on or near the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4. This Warranty applies only to warranted defects that first arise and are reported to Sauder within the warranty coverage period. The Warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately void in the event the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original purchaser.
5. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Under the laws of certain states, there may be no implied warranties from Sauder and all implied warranties, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE are disclaimed where allowed by law. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE APPLICABLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY or the minimum period allowed by law, whichever is shorter. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. For Warranty inquiries or claims, please visit our website www.sauder.com.
You Might Also Like