Contemporary 72" Round Dining Table in Brown
In Stock Now At:
- Ontario, CA
See in store
- Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Fine Furniture Design
Fine Furniture Design™ was founded with the same approach one takes to craft fine furniture. We began with a masterful design. We devised a plan with serious consideration for all who would interact with the company and the final product. We’re a group of furniture professionals who are serious about having a well-run company and making great furniture. As visionaries of Fine Furniture Design™, we started with a blank canvas, upon which we applied the best of our prior experiences in the world of fine furniture manufacturing. We imagined collections of furniture designs that reflect the tastes and desires of real people. We pictured furniture collections that focused on a few finely crafted pieces. We envisioned excellence in materials, design, engineering and service. We prophesied that each customer would receive superb value for his or her investment.
Fine Furniture Design features collections that are outstanding in their breadth of style and elegance, and with the recent introduction of our Biltmore Estate Collection, FFD now stands alongside the highest quality name brand manufacturers. Using high quality woods, upholstery, and hardware, we pay close attention to every detail, from customized hardware to multi-layered hand-applied finishes. With superior craftsmanship and attention to every detail, FFD creates heirloom furniture from the very first piece of wood.
- Collection Name: Deco
- Collection Description: A contemporary collection, Déco is defined by a balance of sleek lines, curves stretched to the extreme, and angles intentionally softened for a feeling of fluidity. It embraces the spirit of ornamentation, redefining it into sophisticated, yet livable, beauty. Like the creation of any masterpiece, every element was considered, and every detail perfected.
- SKU: FFD-1680/810/812/816
- Product Name: Contemporary 72" Round Dining Table in Brown
- Description: The sweeping curves and polished exterior of this Contemporary 72" Round Dining Table in Brown make any meal a special one. Supported on an X-style pedestal base, this dining table features a 46" Lazy Susan on the center for a fun and functional touch. The rich tone of the Noir anigre veneer top is well complemented by a stepped down Gilt and Cafe Noir aprons, which add a gleaming edge. The stacked profile offers an interesting touch to an already posh-looking table. Made with modern homes in mind, this contemporary dining table gifts a deluxe vibe to mealtimes and get-togethers.
- Depth (front to back): 72.00
- Width (side to side): 72.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Casual Dining
- Shape: Round
- Edge: Round
Warranty InformationMathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come un-sown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasional Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Warranty ExclusionsPlease note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.
You Might Also Like