Two-Piece Wingback 43'' Host/Hostess Chair Set in Dark Cream
- Brand Name: Universal
Universal has long been recognized as a leader in exceptionally crafted furnishings for the home, including complete bedroom, dining room and occasional products, plus entertainment centers, wall units and home office selections, at a price that puts high-quality products within everyone’s reach.
The company offers an extensive selection of styles from traditional to modern, in formal and relaxed designs, created with a focus on functionality, exceptionally well crafted and appealingly priced. Standard elements include wood-on-wood drawer guides, English and French dovetail drawer construction, sanded and sealed drawer interiors and felt lined top drawers in dining room and bedroom pieces. Polished marble tops, exquisite burl, masterfully detailed inlays and custom-designed drawer pulls and decorative hardware are signature features that distinguish our collections.
- Collection Name: Proximity by Universal
- Collection Description: Take updated traditional styling, infuse it with a purely casual attitude, add distinctive details, and you have Proximity. Both timely and timeless, Proximity combines the upscale cool of a revitalized downtown district with the relaxed demeanor of familiar forms and finishes. Proximity is old made new and tradition tempered with a bit of modern innovation. Crafted of figured cherry veneers and hardwood solids in a dark, lightly distressed Sumatra finish, the collection offers time-honored styling for those who embrace tradition, yet appreciate edgy details. It is sure to appeal to those with consummate good taste who also appreciate an up-to-date, easygoing style of living. Proximity, as the name implies, pulls together similar design elements to create a very put-together look. The large and varied collection includes pieces for every room in your home.
- SKU: UNIV-356/639AC
- Product Name: Two-Piece Wingback 43'' Host/Hostess Chair Set in Dark Cream
- Description: Take updated traditional styling, infuse it with a purely casual attitude, add distinctive details, and you have the Two-Piece Wingback 43'' Host/Hostess Chair Set in Dark Cream. Crafted of figured cherry veneers and hardwood solids in a dark, lightly distressed Sumatra finish, the host/hostess chairs have arched, winged backs, padded and upholstered in a dark cream fabric surrounded by antique brass nailhead trim. The cushioned seats are upholstered in the same dark cream fabric with self-welted seams, increasing their style and durability. The chairs have carved turned tapered legs with a turned stretcher.This set pulls together similar design elements to create a very put-together look.
- Depth (front to back): 25.00
- Height (bottom to top): 43.00
- Width (side to side): 24.00
- Weight: 48.00
- Style: Traditional
- Color: White/Cream
- Cover: Fabric
- Leg: Round
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms & Conditions of Sale
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE BY UNIVERSAL’S CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS. THE MAILING OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS PRICE LIST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL
Universal products are intended solely for residential use and are not to be used in commercial environments. Non-residential use voids any responsibility of Universal Furniture to repair, replace, substitute for, or issue a refund for the product.
“HOLD FOR CONFIRMATION ORDERS” will not be entered and product will not be reserved.
Normal payment terms are NET 10 DAYS F.O.B. shipping point for direct container shipments, and NET 30 DAYS F.O.B. shipping point for warehouse shipments. We reserve the right to impose a monthly finance charge of 1.5% or maximum legal rate, whichever is less on past due invoice amounts.
Policy on Returns & Allowances
Universal Furniture International, Inc. warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship to the original (qualified dealer) purchaser for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase. For products which Universal Furniture finds to be defective, we will supply repair parts, replace, or provide an allowance for local repair at our option, for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. Discontinued products purchased at discounted prices are purchased “as is”, and warranty claims will not be allowed unless otherwise specified on the acknowledgement. All warranties will expire one year after the date of discontinuation of any product.
It is Universal’s policy to be fair and reasonable when authorizing the disposition of defective merchandise. It should be noted that our products are made from wood and other natural materials, and variation from piece to piece will occur. We strive to maintain a quality standard commensurate with the price of the products. It is the responsibility of the dealer to touch up, deluxe and possibly install replacement parts. We recommend that the merchandise be opened, inspected and deluxed before delivery to the customer.
Dealers should report all problems to their sales representative or to their customer service representative. The sales representative will inspect the merchandise in question and make recommendations to the Claims Department for resolution. In no case can the sales representative authorize final disposition on his or her own authority.
Allowances authorized by the Claims Department are intended to cover local repair charges or to help dispose of defective items. Allowances will not be given prior to the sales representative’s inspection and factory authorization, even if repairs have already been made.
No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization from our Claims Department. This authorization will include a specific carrier, which must be used for the return. Universal will not be responsible for freight charges from an unauthorized carrier. Merchandise must be properly cartoned and packaged for return or credit will not be given.
Universal will not give allowances for merchandise damaged by common carrier or by dealer’s own handling. In the case of concealed damage, the dealer must file a claim with the carrier within ten (10) days of receipt. Dealers should inspect merchandise promptly to avoid refusal of claims by their carrier.
No allowances will be given on merchandise that shows evidence of consumer abuse or use in a commercial application.
Claims for shortages must be made within five (5) days from receipt of shipment regardless of carrier method. Claims will not be honored if bill of lading was signed without exceptions noted.
The dealer must make claims for any invoicing discrepancies within thirty (30) days of receipt of merchandise.
Changes to or cancellations of direct container orders will not be accepted at less than thirty (30) days before the acknowledged ship date of the container.
Changes to or cancellations of warehouse orders will be made at the company’s discretion if the request is made before the order is released to the warehouse for shipment.
We Make it Easy for You
Free Design Service
Need help pulling it all together? Our style advisor can help with any project big or small. Pick the stylist you’d like to work with and start a dialogue here.Make An Appointment
Immediate Warehouse Pickup
Nobody can match the size of Mathis Brothers' in-stock inventory. The items seen in our showroom are available immediately to take home with you today. At Mathis Brothers you can start enjoying your new furniture tonight with no waiting.Learn More
Same Day Delivery
At Mathis Brothers, we know that fast delivery is best for our customers. Who likes to wait? That’s why we keep such a large selection of in-stock inventory and also why we offer same day delivery to better serve you!Learn More
Double the Difference Price Guaranteed
Other stores may offer a price match. But at Mathis Brothers if you find it advertised for less, we'll pay you double the difference. That's how confident we are in our prices and why you can rest easy knowing you got the best deal.Learn More
Shop unbeatable deals now, take it home today with a Mathis Brothers Credit Card. Special financing options with convenient monthly payments.APPLY NOW