Traditional 24" Button-Tufted Gathering Stool in Brown
In Stock Now At:
- Oklahoma City, OK
See in store
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- SKU: SL-S232-220
- Product Name: Traditional 24" Button-Tufted Gathering Stool in Brown
- Description: A glamorous piece, this Traditional 24" Button-Tufted Gathering Stool in Brown scores high on the comfort range as well. Standing on slender metal base with five smaller legs, this stool has a heavily cushioned top for a relaxed seating experience. The soft brown-color upholstery in embellished with a button-tufting accent for added allure. A convenient round stretcher helps in offering ample leg support. Blending style and comfort, this cushioned gathering stool easily complements any dining space or man cave.
- Depth (front to back): 16.00
- Height (bottom to top): 24.00
- Width (side to side): 16.00
- Weight: 26.50
- Style: Traditional
- Color: Brown
- Cover: Leather
- Pattern: Tufted
- Finish Color: Black
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Casual Dining
- Type: Bar Stool
- Leg: Round
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.