Casual 42" Nailhead Accented Bar Stool in Brown
Available In Store:
- ✓ Oklahoma City, OK
- ✓ Tulsa, OK
- ✕ Indio, CA
- ✕ Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Hillsdale Furniture
No one takes quality more seriously than Hillsdale, since their designers own the company. Their commitment is to become America’s leader in home furnishings by setting the trends for tomorrow. Their collections include traditional, transitional and contemporary designs as well as innovative designs - each piece crafted with a look and quality that's distinctly Hillsdale.
An investment in Hillsdale furniture is an investment in timeless style and quality furnishings. Hillsdale Furniture categories include dining room furniture, counter stools, barstools, entertainment and bedroom furniture including daybeds, canopy beds, platforms, and trundle beds, plus a wide array of accent furniture, end tables, coffee tables, and office furniture.
- SKU: HILLS-4492/826
- Product Name: Casual 42" Nailhead Accented Bar Stool in Brown
- Description: With intricate scrolled back and a luxurious padded seat complete with nailhead trim accents, this elegant Casual 42" Nailhead Accented Bar Stool in Brown is constructed of heavy gauge tubular steel, with a stunning brown shimmer finish and rich brown faux leather upholstery.
- Depth (front to back): 23.00
- Height (bottom to top): 41.80
- Width (side to side): 23.00
- Weight: 32.85
- Style: Casual
- Color: Brown
- Cover: Faux Leather
- Pattern: Solid
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Casual Dining
- Type: Counter Stool
- Leg: Round
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
HILLSDALE FURNITURE, LLC
1. Hillsdale Furniture, LLC (“HDF”) product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. HDF will, at its option during this warranty period repair or replace any such defective component without charge, but HDF will not pay for transportation, shipping, and handling costs.
2. This warranty does not cover the fabricof the seat cushions nor any mattress springs, rails, frames, supports, or any other accessories or parts of the HDF product. This warranty does not cover any damage or loss related to (A) improper use, care, assembly or service: (B) transportation, shipping or handling: (C) institutional or commercial use, or (D) negligence, alteration or unauthorized repair. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and the warranty may not be assigned to or transferred to another. This warranty only applies to residential use of the product. This warranty does not cover commercial use of the product.
3. In order to make a claim under this warranty, the original retail purchaser must promptly (A) return the warranty item and the receipt for inspection to the retail seller where the HDF product was originally purchased, or (B) send written notice, the receipt and a copy of the warranty to the HDF Warranty Department. The notice must describe the item and the claimed defect. HDF will send authorization to ship the item prepaid to HDF within 90- days of such authorization. If HDF determines that the claim is valid. HDF will either repair or replace the product.
4. ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PERIOD EXPIRES.
Any replacementitem is covered by this limited warranty until original warranty period expires.
5.This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties whether oral or written. No employee or agent of HDF nor any other person has the authority to modify this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited to the express warranty set forth herein. HDF disclaims liability for all special incidental and consequential damages.
6. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the limitation of #5 may not apply toyou. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have others rights.
You Might Also Like
BLVD-Y788CS/ICE$160.95Contemporary 41" Bar Stool in White$160.95Description
Boulevard Upholstery is one of the world’s largest leather and fabric lounge and occasional furniture manufacturers, with products being sold in Europe, USA, Canada, Middle East, Asia, Africa, New Zealand and Australia. Boulevard Upholstery is the place to find the latest European designed leather and fabric sofas and lounge suites. Boulevard Upholstery design team is made up of leading designers from Europe including top design firms from France and Italy. Boulevard Upholstery’s are manufactured to the highest standards of quality utilizing top grain performance leather.
HILLS-5220/826$131.95Nailhead Accented 26" Swivel Bar Stool in Espresso$131.95Description
Understated and simply conceived, the Nailhead Accented 26" Swivel Bar Stool in Espresso is an instant favorite. Constructed of hardwood and wood composites in an espresso finish, this stool is backless with a dark brown PU seat with a 360-degree swivel. It’s an ideal fit for traditional, at home bar settings and arrangements.
BLVD-Y606CS/663$172.95Mid-Century Modern 38" Bar Stool in Sand$172.95Description
Simplicity, style, and comfort are the essentials of this attractive Mid-Century Modern 38" Bar Stool in Sand. With a padded back and cushioned seat, it’s covered in a sand colored textured fabric that looks great and wears like iron. It sits on four angled, tapered legs in a golden oak finish, with a four-way stretcher.
HILLS-63506$132.95Swivel 41.5" Bar Stool in Dark Gray$132.95Description
Graceful and sweeping scrollwork, a versatile dark gray finish, a simple, flat tapered leg, an arched cherry wood back panel, and a rich dark brown faux leather padded seat make the Swivel 41.5" Bar Stool in Dark Gray as attractive as it is comfortable and durable. Made of sturdy heavy gauge tubular steel, with a 360 degree swivel feature, this bar stool will keep its good looks for many years to come.
HILLS-4459/826$182.95X-Back Bar Stool in Brown$182.95Description
The X-Back Bar Stool in Brown is accented with heavy grain detailing and rubbed accents. It has a comfortable contoured padded seat, covered in dark brown faux leather, an attractive X back design, splayed legs and a solid wood footrest. Crafted of solid hardwoods.Price is for one counter stool.
HILLS-4702/826$144.95Traditional 42" Swivel Bar Stool in Dark Chestnut$144.95Description
A beautiful counter stool that will add a bit of flair to any room, the Traditional 42" Swivel Bar Stool in Dark Chestnut has a well-padded seat, covered in durable, cleanable deep brown faux leather. The burnished bronze contoured back has decorative detailing in the center, and a dark wood insert at the top. The elegantly shaped burnished bronze legs support the 360 degree swivel base, and enclose a circular metal footrest.
BLVD-Y1190CS/GRAY$174.95Traditional 37" Nailhead Accented Bar Stool in Gray$174.95Description
The Traditional 37" Nailhead Accented Bar Stool in Gray is an excellent example for skillful craftsmanship.It comes with classic traditional lines, an arched back and cushioned seat, covered in a dove gray performance leather and accented by a row of antique brass nailhead trim that runs around the back and the base of the seat. It sits on slim tapered legs with four-way stretchers.
HILLS-4815/826$174.95Traditional Bar Stool in Brown$174.95Description
An elegant and durable Traditional Bar Stool in Brown. It is crafted of bronze metalwork, with a detailed stone insert in the back, and a cushioned seat covered in medium brown microfiber.
BLVD-Y1190CS/BROWN$174.95Traditional 37" Nailhead Accented Bar Stool in Dark Brown$174.95Description
The Traditional 37" Nailhead Accented Bar Stool in Dark Brown makes an excellent addition to your dining setting. It is designed with classic traditional lines, an arched back and cushioned seat, covered in a dark brown performance leather and accented by a row of antique brass nailhead trim that runs around the back and the base of the seat. It sits on slim tapered legs with four-way stretchers.