Primm Executive Swivel Tilt Chair
- Brand Name: Hooker
Hooker Furniture’s mission is to enrich the lives of the people the company touches by providing an exceptional value in innovative home furnishings. They accomplish this by their commitment to achieving superior quality through selection of materials and lumber, product design and engineering. Their pursuit of that mission and their commitment to quality for more than 86 years has made them one of America’s best-respected furniture companies.
The Hooker line now includes home office furniture, entertainment center furniture, TV consoles, youth furniture and young adult furniture, leather sofas, upholstered chairs and accent chairs, dining room furniture, bathroom vanities and bedroom furniture including metal beds, wooden beds, platform beds, and sleigh beds. Their recent acquisition of Bradington Young, also a highly respected manufacturer, has expanded their line and their reach.
When you buy Hooker Furniture products, you can be confident that you're choosing furnishings of enduring quality and exceptional value from a company that displays consistently high integrity in all their relationships.
- SKU: HOOK-EC379/081
- Product Name: Primm Executive Swivel Tilt Chair
- Description: A chair the most meticulous CEOs would be proud to call their own, the Leather Button-Tufted Swivel Tilt Desk Chair in Ivory has a tall, cushioned, button-tufted sculptured back and a thick, supportive swivel seat enhanced by a row of antique brass nailheads that runs across the base. It’s covered in a thick, luxurious ivory top grain leather. With fingertip tilt and height mechanisms, it sits on a castered five-star base.
- Depth (front to back): 31.00
- Height (bottom to top): 40.00
- Width (side to side): 24.50
For a period of one year after date of shipment from factory, the manufacturer (HOOKER FURNITURE CORPORATION), after inspection by its authorized dealer or representative, will have repaired locally or replaced, as determined by HOOKER FURNITURE CORPORATION, any item that is found to be defective due to faulty workmanship or material. This guarantee applies only if furniture is stored and used under normal conditions.